Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

2 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I do not understand so much drama, this project looked promising. But it turned out to be a failure, the best way to end an apartment and pretend that it does not exist,
He will not be closed, but here in DC they prefer to pay attention to these losers,

the only things we make us lokking this place is the two gorgous blond thats it 

• Upvote 1

Just now, laptyratic1 said:

go hear on the bathroom cam around 00.41,you can hear the cigarette lighter they coughing all aafter that and go drink water in bathroom,they smoke drugs in the hallway

But did you see something on cam?Only sound isn't enought to have certains..in z&t house i seen in cam the pipe lightned and also the very clear sound of the rest..were I didn't see it.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But did you see something on cam?Only sound isn't enought to have certains..in z&t house i seen in cam the pipe lightned and also the very clear sound of the rest..were I didn't see it.

just with the sound and the comportment they have just after on the bathroom cam there is no doubt for me,after everybody will make his opinion

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

72 pages of comments and 1 sex act barely visible in a bathtub in the darkness. VH and Jeka know exactly what the fuck they are doing.  Hook, line, and suckers!

Sorry but only agree in part,in any company it's good to have so much bad rep about anything,neither to have their clients unhappy,any possible new client that reads all this post will think twice before sign up.Bad publicity isn't good at all.Could give some visibility and attention but hurts the image..