Linda & Tibor - Chat Comments, Quotes

Noldus

15 hours ago, niininch said:

ipiratemedia - can you stop posting old videos without notifying us that they are old???

For the last three years, I have been posting Videos, for ALL members of CC, who are not able to access a particular Video. This is for them!!! I am sorry if you feel I mislead you. Plus, is my way of knowing, who to trust, when I do send out all the latest Videos, in Private. This is how a few of us do things around here. This will be my LAST TIME Posting any RLC Videos. If you feel I am being a Prick about this, well, I'm not. It's just hard for me to comprehend and this is not a reflection on you. Peace.:cool:

46 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

For the last three years, I have been posting Videos, for ALL members of CC, who are not able to access a particular Video. This is for them!!! I am sorry if you feel I mislead you. Plus, is my way of knowing, who to trust, when I do send out all the latest Videos, in Private. This is how a few of us do things around here. This will be my LAST TIME Posting any RLC Videos. If you feel I am being a Prick about this, well, I'm not. It's just hard for me to comprehend and this is not a reflection on you. Peace.:cool:

You say you u/l for CC members. No, you upload for yourself (self-gratification) as you edit the videos!  If you u/l both the original and your edited videos, that would be different. People would rather see the raw video then one that is edited.

...and the request someone makes for you to mention it is an old video is not unreasonable.

• Like 2