Julia & Eric - Chat Comments, Quotes

Eric got angry and almost hit Julia, she went to her bed to sleep or just lie there under cover, and Eric went to the guest room to play his games. That is their real life. So sad.

look on eric in replay, cam 8, anywhere between 7.30-12, he looks even more fucking wierd than usual, he must be stoned on a drug or something..... look on cam 9 at 12.24, on his boxers, looks like he leaked from his ass

I find that Julia is intriguing, but not in a particularly happy way. Sometimes I think her best friend is the bunny rabbit, when it should be Eric. They're still a young couple, and I don't think they'll be life-long mates. A similar thing happened to Stefan and Alma, despite the flowers on the bed when they got engaged -- an event RLC touted in their plug about how "real life" Reallifecam really was.

That Stefan & Alma relationship eventually fell apart, too, for similar reasons. Emotional maturity is required to have a decent, lasting relationship. Having bunny rabbits doesn't solve relationship problems unless you and your mate are bunny rabbits.

We shall see what happens, but I think she is rather interesting (sometimes very attractive when she smiles or laughs) and she probably should get a skill, a job, and get out of that apartment and have a real life.

Either that, or she should dump Eric and adopt a well-hung squirrel. ::)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I find that Julia is intriguing, but not in a particularly happy way. Sometimes I think her best friend is the bunny rabbit, when it should be Eric. They're still a young couple, and I don't think they'll be life-long mates. A similar thing happened to Stefan and Alma, despite the flowers on the bed when they got engaged -- an event RLC touted in their plug about how "real life" Reallifecam really was.

That Stefan & Alma relationship eventually fell apart, too, for similar reasons. Emotional maturity is required to have a decent, lasting relationship. Having bunny rabbits doesn't solve relationship problems unless you and your mate are bunny rabbits.

We shall see what happens, but I think she is rather interesting (sometimes very attractive when she smiles or laughs) and she probably should get a skill, a job, and get out of that apartment and have a real life.

Either that, or she should dump Eric and adopt a well-hung squirrel. ::)

Not sure about the 'well hung squirrel' but i will say, you are right on with your logic. The other day i saw Julia all over Eric and he was more interested in his phone,as usual for these couples, and when she said something, he threw a plastic water bottle cap at her hitting her face and she looked like a child ready to cry,but just sat there, HE took off to the bedroom,she followed like a good little puppy,, so sad because i think she is rather nice,but immature and needs someone who is more compatible for her, but then again,that's how it seems to go in these apartments. I don't think putting your life in front of a cam and thousands to see is a great start for a stable, healthy relationship. As far as a well hung squirrel, i found your high school picture rodent :) Guess you didn't realize at the time pictures stay around forever. 

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

. As far as a well hung squirrel, i found your high school picture rodent :) Guess you didn't realize at the time pictures stay around forever. 

hqdefault.jpg

I thought it wasn't allowed to post outside pictures of tenants, CC members, or mods in here---:dodgy:

Good find :exclamation::biggrin:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

I thought it wasn't allowed to post outside pictures of tenants, CC members, or mods in here---:dodgy:

Good find :exclamation::biggrin:

Dudes, that was from 6th grade, not high school. I hadn't even reached squirrel puberty.  You think my ban hammer is heavy? Think again...:biggrin:

On 30.8.2017 at 1:34 PM, kalevipoeg said:

OK, seems that nothing has happened in eight days, since my latest post. Julia´s pussy has been itching all afternoon, but Eric does not notice that and could not help anyway, as his eyes and hands are clued on his phone or whatever that gadget, the enemy of family life is. How could one have sex without eyes and hands?

Shit, it seems as if we have a 2nd no sex couple on RLC beside Maya&Stepan. I guess, it is time for some replacements. 

• 2 weeks later...