Julia & Eric - Chat Comments, Quotes

• StnCld316 changed the title to Julia & Eric - Chat Comments, Quotes
4 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Julia is sitting on the couch letting her pussy air out

She won't do anything, never does. Ultimate pisstake this apartment, she always pretends to start and then stops, keeps people watching just in case and her ratings up.

Has it occurred to anyone that this girl - attractive though she may be - is a little off her rocker?  She has spent the last 15 minutes divided between fingering herself and scolding a rabbit. Call me old fashioned, but this combination takes a little of the fun out of it for me. Let's try and do one or the other. Oh, and by the way, I don't think that the Easter Bunny responds on quite the same level as Lassie. On the other hand, we now have in the White House...

Have a nice day.

• Like 1

Maybe not "off her rocker". But, rather her attempt at competing with, in a similar style, one of the other RLC residents. She just does not have the same charisma. IMHO

8 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

and she adopted a fluffy-tailed woodland creature instead of a mangy mutt. :biggrin:

Yes she did ...which mean's it will mostly be a Quiet pet to have instead of all the annoying Barking (plus all the pillow humping) in another apt.     :smile:

she could have adopted a different kind of a woodland creature but he is locked away in a box.   :sad: