Julia & Eric - Chat Comments, Quotes

This couple doesn't work, has no hobbies, doesn't have sex, doesn't even masturbate (except when she is pretending to start so she can get viewers), only leave the apartment to buy food and spend all day in bed with some TV in the living room sometimes in the evening. Absolute losers and a testament to all that is wrong with RLC.

Fucking pathetic, what are they expecting us to pay for exactly?

About the only thing that was interesting that they did in the begining was whatever drug it was they took.  Those sessions used to be quite funny.  Julia and Eric if you are reading this, start doing those drugs again and give your pathetic lives a little bit of purpose!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maturin said:

This couple doesn't work, has no hobbies, doesn't have sex, doesn't even masturbate (except when she is pretending to start so she can get viewers), only leave the apartment to buy food and spend all day in bed with some TV in the living room sometimes in the evening. Absolute losers and a testament to all that is wrong with RLC.

Fucking pathetic, what are they expecting us to pay for exactly?

About the only thing that was interesting that they did in the begining was whatever drug it was they took.  Those sessions used to be quite funny.  Julia and Eric if you are reading this, start doing those drugs again and give your pathetic lives a little bit of purpose!!

Sleeping for extended periods of time can be a sign of depression, or maybe they're as bored of this as we are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Calatilla76 said:

Sleeping for extended periods of time can be a sign of depression, or maybe they're as bored of this as we are.

They are probably bored which leads to depression I would imagine.  If they are bored then they can only blame themselves, they don't do anything yet they have a free place to live and are getting a monthly salary - they could do so much more with their lives compared to regular people like us who have to go to work to pay rent/mortgage.

strange as it may seem

I have one GENERAL rule

if you can't play with yourself

you have at least one issue about sex, like maybe, it's not really liked, etc...

of course, maybe there's an issue with being on cam 24/7

naw, I will stay with MY GENERAL rule, lol.

• Like 1

She has no issue with being on cam, she's naked 99% of the time. I just don't think she's into Eric anymore. They never cuddle, they barely even talk. They sit apart, othen in different rooms constantly on their phones. The only time she goes near Eric is when she's popping zits on his back. Eric to his credit has tried to get her in the mood but she can play him like a fiddle, she gets him in the mood then shoots him down. 

I think she just enjoys torturing him.

• Like 1