Wow, great little cameo bath. She has a serious body for a pixie with great flaps...:heart:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Wow, great little cameo bath. She has a serious body for a pixie with great flaps...:heart:

...and her tits are amazing...:biggrin:

Taste is subjective ... but in my eyes, she is one of the cutest girls I have seen on RLC ever. I am completely spellbound. She looks a lot like Katia - but Katia is already one of my favorite soooooo :heart:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Taste is subjective ... but in my eyes, she is one of the cutest girls I have seen on RLC ever. I am completely spellbound. She looks a lot like Katia - but Katia is already one of my favorite soooooo :heart:

Welcome vlk...:biggrin:...It's hard to pick fault with her....Cute to the nth degree...:biggrin::heart:

• Like 2

Naga are you talking to yourself again? I think that pup is driving you nuts enough to talk to yourself. He must be finfding to many girls for you when you walk him.:huh::biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Naga are you talking to yourself again? I think that pup is driving you nuts enough to talk to yourself. He must be finfding to many girls for you when you walk him.:huh::biggrin:

Don't interrupt Snake...:dodgy:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Don't interrupt Snake...:dodgy:

Very good Naga you have not lost it yet.:biggrin:

• Like 1

Love these two cuties:heart:.. be good if they had their own apartment... as for K&K not much has been happening here for donkeys:huh:. Love H though:heart:

Thestarider suspended me for using this blonde's name several months ago even though here is a CC sanctioned thread with her name in the title. LMAO