Kitty & Smith - Chat Comments, Quotes

36 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you had to live with Smith everyday, you'd likely cry too.   :biggrin:

There was someone in this forum saying that they were kitty and they might have been who knows. Anyway the person that was supposed to be Kitty said that Smith is a very caring guy and he might be it's just that he comes across as a bit of a dick. But Kitty is a very emotional girl and iv'e given up trying to understand women.

3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

There was someone in this forum saying that they were kitty and they might have been who knows. Anyway the person that was supposed to be Kitty said that Smith is a very caring guy and he might be it's just that he comes across as a bit of a dick. But Kitty is a very emotional girl and iv'e given up trying to understand women.

Some girls are more emotional over certain type of things than others.  I was just being Humorous on my other comment.

7 hours ago, cacjc said:

I seem to be the only one thinking Smith is not that bad. He is not that good in bed, they are both very immature and childish, but he is the most responsible of the two. Kitty is the one with issues.

I've watched their fighting alot. They were worse in the old apartment a,little better now. Kitty can start fights over nothing, and she will never stop. Usually he tries to avoid conflict, he backs down and tries to calm her. The fight can stop, but Kitty start it up again, crying and yelling. This can go on all night, and when there is nothing more to do, Smith just have to ignore her till the rage attack will finally stop.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, ed2 said:

I seem to be the only one thinking Smith is not that bad. He is not that good in bed, they are both very immature and childish, but he is the most responsible of the two. Kitty is the one with issues.

I've watched their fighting alot. They were worse in the old apartment a,little better now. Kitty can start fights over nothing, and she will never stop. Usually he tries to avoid conflict, he backs down and tries to calm her. The fight can stop, but Kitty start it up again, crying and yelling. This can go on all night, and when there is nothing more to do, Smith just have to ignore her till the rage attack will finally stop.

I agree with you they did fight a lot more in the old apartment for sure and your probably right about kitty starting the fights but it does take 2 to tango so he must take part of the blame. I can't tell you why i don't like him there's just something about him that rubs me the wrong way. Pulling his pants up and wear them like normal human beings instead of half way down his ass could be a good start.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cacjc said:

I agree with you they did fight a lot more in the old apartment for sure and your probably right about kitty starting the fights but it does take 2 to tango so he must take part of the blame. I can't tell you why i don't like him there's just something about him that rubs me the wrong way. Pulling his pants up and wear them like normal human beings instead of half way down his ass could be a good start.

Do not get me wrong, I do not like him. He is lazy, immature, childish, looks like Justin Bieber, and can't last 2 minutes in bed. But other than that, I think he is an OK guy.

From what I've read of translations, Kitty is extremely jealous, and she often says he has looked in the direction of a girl with bigger boobs. I don't know, it is likely other things they fight over to, where he might be more guilty, but to me he seems to back down and want to stop the conflict. He do not treat her that bad, I've seen Kitty getting physical a few times, but Smith calmly backed off.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I'm Old School. Back in my day the Anus was for Exiting Purposes. Not Entering.

Lol,  Hey, i'm with you, mine's not for entering other than a wet finger. I havn't been talked into any anal  yet, and probably won't be. 

• Like 1