Kitty & Smith - Chat Comments, Quotes

Well, seems like soon we'll get to see a new pair of silicone titties. It's hard to say whether it's for sure or not, but she's definitely considering the surgery - she's just finished reading the materials from the clinic. The TV's blasting so I couldn't hear too many details, but they were discussing the details from the brochure - like e.g. what the risk factors are, something about breast assymetry, or that in an unexpected emergency situation like e.g. abnormal bleeding she could be transferred to another hospital etc. She was wondering what would happen if she got her period during the surgery, and found the thought amusing. 

It's a bit strange, considering that yesterday they were arguing about small sums of money, and now she's considering a surgery which might cost thousands.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robur said:

Well, seems like soon we'll get to see a new pair of silicone titties. It's hard to say whether it's for sure or not, but she's definitely considering the surgery - she's just finished reading the materials from the clinic. The TV's blasting so I couldn't hear too many details, but they were discussing the details from the brochure - like e.g. what the risk factors are, something about breast assymetry, or that in an unexpected emergency situation like e.g. abnormal bleeding she could be transferred to another hospital etc. She was wondering what would happen if she got her period during the surgery, and found the thought amusing. 

It's a bit strange, considering that yesterday they were arguing about small sums of money, and now she's considering a surgery which might cost thousands.

Please please please don't do it Kitty!...All the guys I've spoken to about it love you just the way you are :heart::heart:...plus you'll be scarred for life...:cry:

Edited by nagachilli2
Scarred NOT scared...that's before the operation...
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

They are fine as they are imho. No need to ruin these awesome titties with silicone :confused:

They are absolutely more than fine. Kitty is extremely beautiful and her body looks great as it is. Her going for fake breasts would be a terrible waste just like it was for Masha and Ilona.

Fake breasts never look good.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, robur said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :angry:

Don't do it Kitty, you are stunningly gorgeous just the way you are. In my opinion you are the most beautiful girl on RLC. :heart:

Your lovely petite body is exactly in proportion, don't ruin it. Fake boobs never look as good as the real thing. Just take a look at Ilona or Masha if you have access to the cameras. Big boobs, but they look like they are bolted on, you can see they're fake from a mile away.

• Like 3

That would be a terrible mistake, they are soft and beautiful and natural the way they are. The chances are she will have scars, they will be hard, and they won't swing and sway back and forth when shes on her hands and knees getting it from behind from dopey.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Please please please don't do it Kitty!...All the guys I've spoken to about it love you just the way you are :heart::heart:...plus you'll be scarred for life...:cry:

She might not do it. It wasn't clear to me from today's conversation. I'm 100% sure about the topic though - I'm fluent in Czech, it's just difficult to understand their words when the TV is too loud. But while reading and discussing with Smith she pointed at/grabbed her boob several times, so I'm absolutely sure that they were talking about the surgery. From what I heard she isn't worried about the scars, but she seemed to be somewhat scared because of the risk factors. Like that thing with abnormal bleeding seemed to scare her, but he tried to calm her down, saying "it's only in extreme cases". I don't know if she smokes, but she seemed to be a little anxious about that, too - it was probably listed among the risk factors, so I'd say she's a smoker. So as I said, she might not do it, because of all the risks involved.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, robur said:

She might not do it. It wasn't clear to me from today's conversation. I'm 100% sure about the topic though - I'm fluent in Czech, it's just difficult to understand their words when the TV is too loud. But while reading and discussing with Smith she pointed at/grabbed her boob several times, so I'm absolutely sure that they were talking about the surgery. From what I heard she isn't worried about the scars, but she seemed to be somewhat scared because of the risk factors. Like that thing with abnormal bleeding seemed to scare her, but he tried to calm her down, saying "it's only in extreme cases". I don't know if she smokes, but she seemed to be a little anxious about that, too - it was probably listed among the risk factors, so I'd say she's a smoker. So as I said, she might not do it, because of all the risks involved.

Abnormal bleeding? So theres some normal blleding that will take place? The biggest risk factor for her is she will ruin the beautiful breasts she has now, and theres no going back! I hope dopey Smith isn't trying to talk her into this.

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Abnormal bleeding? So theres some normal blleding that will take place? The biggest risk factor for her is she will ruin the beautiful breasts she has now, and theres no going back! I hope dopey Smith isn't trying to talk her into this.

It was specifically meant as during the surgery. Not after, of course. If abnormal bleeding occurs during the surgery, she might be transferred to another hospital with which the clinic where the surgery is taking place is in contractual relationship. (I've heard things like this before. Smaller private clinics are only equipped and staffed for normal situations, but when the shit hits the fan, they rush the patient to a proper hospital.) She read that paragraph out loud, and it scared her. I don't know if Smith has talked her into this, but today he definitely wasn't trying to talk her out of it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, robur said:

It was specifically meant as during the surgery. Not after, of course. If abnormal bleeding occurs during the surgery, she might be transferred to another hospital with which the clinic where the surgery is taking place is in contractual relationship. (I've heard things like this before. Smaller private clinics are only equipped and staffed for normal situations, but when the shit hits the fan, they rush the patient to a proper hospital.) She read that paragraph out loud, and it scared her. I don't know if Smith has talked her into this, but today he definitely wasn't trying to talk her out of it.

oh ok, during the surgery. Yeah there are a lot of clinics that do different procedures that have backup hospitals for emergencies. The whole thing sounds scary to me

43 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

That doesn't sound like breast augmentation to me.

I think it's a little abdominal problem they can't afford to have because they're bad at money management.

Money management, in the US, is generally the leading cause of divorces, incidentally.

I know what I heard and it definitely sounded like a breast surgery. Although how they could afford it is a mystery to me. We'll just wait and see. If I hear anything, I'll let you guys know.