Noldus

Kitty & Smith - Chat Comments, Quotes

I was ready, but I experienced some Hardship earlier.  I'll be out of Commission for a Couple Days.

Sorry!

Well I thought Kitty looked ill this morning...my mistake as she looks fine now...:biggrin::heart:

I had a sad feeling Kitty was going out for a while, but I'm pleased that's not the case...:biggrin:

I hope Smith's gonna go out for a while and test his new trainers out...:biggrin:

i think kitty had become a popular girl if she could have some time alone without smith in the apartment for a few hours a day but i think it will de diffcult because i think that smith never lets kitty be alone ?

• Like 1

I'm starting to watch her a lot more now...She's lovely. Goodnight Kitty...Sleepy smiley face animated emoticon...:heart:

Good morning Kitty..You're looking lovely in red and white...That's my football teams colours...:biggrin::heart:

Sorry I was late to the show and just watch you on replay...that was great Kitty, thank you...:biggrin::heart:

Any idea what's wrong with Kitty guys?...I've just tuned in and she's sobbing her little heart out..:cry:

I just want to give Kitty a big cuddle...I hate to see this girl crying...:heart:..Sorry Smith but you're a knob...IMO

• Like 1

I'm assuming that these are kitty family members that are over her sisters and mom and dad  just assuming

• Like 1

4 hours ago, curious said:

Honeycam2017-09-1523-36-01.gif

Well... Miss Kitty's Kitty finally got what she deserves, no thanks to Smitty.