Should CC get rid of the RLC section?

jabbath1987

Should CC get rid of the RLC section?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What's your choice. Should the RLC section go?

• Yes it's too risky keeping it
    • Narrow it too one link and forbid 3rd party content too
    • Keep it and take risk getting the site in danger.
    • Swap it too a new site with additional fees for cover the risk

It showed the RLC section here brought CC in serious trouble and it will always be a point where the crybabies from RLC can start and file a lawsuite against the site. Even linking to 3rd party content can be permitted and cause big problems. So I am curious how you vote here. In my opinion CC will only be save when the RLC section is gone.

• Upvote 1

i voted to get rid of rlc. they've allready proven that they don't care about the people on cc. their actions inconvenienced the people who frequent vh, vv, camarads, etc. cc doesn't need their headaches. who knows. maybe next time cc won't be able to recover & a lot of us would be very dissapointed. throw the richard craniums out for good!!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Rlc who??The site it's as restrictive and close minded as the cc Rlc forum so wouldn't miss a lot it,if cc changed things,and mods lets users talk open about the things we see in the place and also they act without duality of treatments then would like that at least the coments post to continue,the videos,pics if they don't want people showing them than scre& Rlc and their bad things and decisions.

• Like 1

Do you really think CC could survive without RLC.

Active Apartments post

RLC             309,676

VH                 40,544

VV                 39,943

I was blocked once a few years ago. Bitching isn't going to change anything, follow the rules and you won't get blocked. I wonder how many of the people complaining are members of RLC, VH or CC.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Active Apartments post

RLC             309,676

I was blocked once a few years ago. Bitching isn't going to change anything, follow the rules and you won't get blocked. I wonder how many of the people complaining are members of RLC, VH or CC.

And now take the stupid barca appartement post from people posting stats of the girl every minute away and we have a whole different view of things...

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And now take the stupid barca appartement post from people posting stats of the girl every minute away and we have a whole different view of things...

It still would be more than double VH. If we took all the negative bitching out of VH we would really have a different picture. Maybe because people (couple of members) think VH is so bad we should kick them off CC.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

It still would be more than double VH. If we took all the negative bitching out of VH we would really have a different picture. Maybe because people (couple of members) think VH is so bad we should kick them off CC.

Can't remember VH filed a DMCA lawsuit against CC ::)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That was my attention. People should feel the provocation of it. Gives the poll more attention and therefore more votes :biggrin:

Not really, if people don't find their answer as an option, they won't vote, making your poll pretty much useless.

You might as well have made a poll with just "Yes", and "Hell yes" as answers. :biggrin:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

Active Apartments post

RLC             309,676

I wonder how the total would be affected if you took out the ridiculous posts such as:

9.15 am, XXX wakes up

9.16am, XXX gets out of bed

9.17am, XXX shows boobs

9.18am XXX shower, boobs

53 minutes ago, FratBoy said:
Why evri one soo mean too me? I hate XXX she's waste of monies, I have right to my opinion, why hating me?

52 minutes ago, GenericBore said:
Fuck you! I disagree with what you just wrote, so you are a fucking dick. I love XXX, she's my bae. I want to put my wee wee in her pee pee. She my wife now.

51 minutes ago, FratBoy said:
FUck you back!!! This forum is so shit because of people like you. STOP DISAGREEING WITH ME.

50 minutes ago, GenericBore said:
YOU'RE DISAGREEING WITH ME. FUck you.  CC is fucking dead.  RLC is fucking dead.

49 minutes ago, FratBoy said:
Stop paying for it then doofus.

48 minutes ago, GenericBore said:
NOOOO. yOU STOP PAYING FOR IT FIRST.

47 minutes ago, FratBoy said:
NOOOOOO.  Stop telling me to stop paying for it when I told you to stop paying for it. Stop copying me or I'm telling the MODS.

etc etc etc

• Like 4