Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

• 2 weeks later...

Big big fight, screaming, wailing, pile of clothes, more then an hour....then hugs kisses...Nina...begging Kira (well seems that way without translation) as in the past (well again best I can tell), I wish I knew what it was all about I though someone was going to kill someone....99% of the fight was off camera....Most of the Screaming (Angry voice? was Kira's I think) It ended about 8:59am est. (near time I think Kira normally heads off to work)....Last I was watching they were sitting at the table quietly, talking sometimes laughing, with an a kiss or hug from Nina from  moment to moment....moments of silence with holding hands over coffee.

NinaKira91fa1.jpg

I think they really need help as a couple....

53 minutes ago, rebliz said:

And Nina is like a very spoiled child 

I have a few other choice adjectives for that spoiled brat, but even though it's
supposed to be OK to speak your opinions on this forum, you can never be sure,
anymore, what's OK to say about a tenant.

2 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

splendid session ! unusual !

Like reversed roles. Nina was riding Kira, Kira tried to sit up a few times, but Nina wouldn't let her. It was nice to see Kira getting pleasured like that! Kira always liked giving more than recieving, the few times I've seen it given to Kira, Kira has always managed to turn the situation around, but not now. It was nice to see!

• Like 2