Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

On 24.11.2017 at 6:06 PM, happyone said:

I just noticed all the stuffed animals on the couch

wonder if the girls have an amusement park booth where you can win one :dodgy:

They were always there, N&K love stuffed animals, they collect them

Oh God how many words. I think that many couples can be UPS and downs, I heard about what they're fighting, it's about parents of Kira, because her mother offends Kira, strongly pressuring her, and Nina protects Kira tries to talk to her mom, the girls are fine, they come to their senses after the holidays, and indeed may be slightly depressed, but usually after a holiday need another holiday ;) let's not overreact, I think this ends tonight good sex we'll see if the course is not that bitch doo eyes, she annoys me in the course of what exactly she's behaving selfishly, and not Nina, as many people think

• Like 4

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 10:14 PM, alokin said:

Hello !

What's up ? Are you bored ? My premium subscription expires on 12.12 and I end up with this site 2 years of small apartments but alive and now full of rubbish and the old artists are bored ... or are angry for something ... tired of their real life who live really outside the apartments that live for free .... Boredom

The money is yours but the performance is not worth it lately  ! Good luck and controversy to all !

See you around Alokin. Don't hurry back

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 10:08 PM, alokin said:

Their connection is more and more like a bargain ... yet the apartment connects them very strongly ... the other one is more like a theater with weak actors ... Cloaking and constantly watching what they are talking to in front of the cameras ... I'm such a real life I do not want to watch ... And yes and sex in this apartment is a mirage ...

I thought you were going...oh well!

Hey Alokin's back, nothing's changed, people aren't having enough sex for his liking, and he is not creepy at all, honest.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

I thought you were going...oh well!

Hey Alokin's back, nothing's changed, people aren't having enough sex for his liking, and he is not creepy at all, honest.

Barry I do not find your opinion that does not discuss the opinions of the other writers in the forum ... Why do not you keep silent I did not want your opinion once again I tell you ... An incredibly unruly forum member ...

16 hours ago, Roksis said:

Oh God how many words. I think that many couples can be UPS and downs, I heard about what they're fighting, it's about parents of Kira, because her mother offends Kira, strongly pressuring her, and Nina protects Kira tries to talk to her mom, the girls are fine, they come to their senses after the holidays, and indeed may be slightly depressed, but usually after a holiday need another holiday ;) let's not overreact, I think this ends tonight good sex we'll see if the course is not that bitch doo eyes, she annoys me in the course of what exactly she's behaving selfishly, and not Nina, as many people think

Thank you Roksis. It gives good insight.

Do you know why the mother of Kira is pressuring Kira? Is it because she has a relationship with a girl?

Edited by bigmac18

7 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

Thank you Roksis. It gives good insight.

Do you know why the mother of Kira is pressuring Kira? Is it because she has a relationship with another girl?

Another girl? Did Kira cheat Nina?

1 hour ago, Bekkafaith said:

Another girl? Did Kira cheat Nina?

What I meant was: Kira being in a relationship with Nina. I assume two girls together can be difficult for parents, especially if you are from more traditional parts of the USSR.

About Kira cheating: I do not know. Not with me anyway :-)

But it is all guessing from my side. It can be something completely different. That is why I politely asked @Roksis.