Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

So, last weeks it has been a bit quiet on the N&K-front. Some cheers, some tears. Doe Eyes is still there sometimes, but less often than before.

Most nights they are out rehearsing or playing.

I like the new black hair of Nina.  It suits her.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If you are talking about the woman I think you are talking about, I have a video of her singing (can't post it; it's outside material).

She sings beautifully, and can sing in English without an accent.

Nina? She can sing for sure. She has a nice voice. But English without an accent... not always, in my humble opinion. Her enthusiasm compensates a lot.

I didn't detect an accent, but that might just have been the song or that particular concert. Suffice to say, both these girls have some amazing talents.

As for Doe Eyes; I think she's pretty sweet. I don't have a problem with these girls except for the fact that they probably would not be interested in romancing a old male squirrel.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I didn't detect an accent, but that might just have been the song or that particular concert. Suffice to say, both these girls have some amazing talents.

As for Doe Eyes; I think she's pretty sweet. I don't have a problem with these girls except for the fact that they probably would not be interested in romancing a old male squirrel.

They love animals....................don't be so sure about that :)

• Like 1

I do not usually watch this room, but I did as they were getting up this morning.

I do not know who is who here (Nina vs. Kira), so apologies I cannot be more specific. they are very attractive women, I do understand that they are not interested in guys.

Does one of them have a significant tremor?  Often in the legs, (right leg), but also occassionaly in the hands/ arms.

I think it is the same woman that had dreadlocks a few weeks ago.

Cheers!

6 hours ago, smutguy said:

I do not usually watch this room, but I did as they were getting up this morning.

I do not know who is who here (Nina vs. Kira), so apologies I cannot be more specific. they are very attractive women, I do understand that they are not interested in guys.

Does one of them have a significant tremor?  Often in the legs, (right leg), but also occassionaly in the hands/ arms.

I think it is the same woman that had dreadlocks a few weeks ago.

Cheers!

That is Nina. She definitely has a tic. She has been doing that since she is on RLC.