cat fight

Guest hotcouple1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that it matters now but just to clarify, that was not directed at you JoJo. It was directed at the person who said they were arguing over football.

I haven't figure out how to do that quote thing yet.

Not that it matters now but just to clarify, that was not directed at you JoJo. It was directed at the person who said they were arguing over football.

I haven't figure out how to do that quote thing yet.

Oh, don't worry about it.  It's past.

Just click that little "quote" button.

From the whole discussion I have only understand one sense, Fattie who says I'm free/It's my freedom.

The rest was too quiet or too quickly spoken, maybe for a Spanish speaker,  is this conversation easier to follow.

Let's see if I did that right.

I think you got the more important word out of that conversation. Danna saying "Freedom or free" that to me sounds like words you say when your breaking up.

I wonder how much longer they'll stay in that house together.

Still a bit careful to tie conclusions on one sense. Maybe the discussion was about a previous relationship or freedom in Spain. You would be able to evaluate in the context.

We have Spanish speakers here, maybe they could help to translate what was said.

Guest español enterado

:-[

Let me see if I understand with my bad English.

To see English gentlemen, you can finally know what happened. Even in the recording heard many bad things.

But in short, Danna has cheated with another girl Ana, and has come to bed with her still living together.

As for freedom, Danna says it is free to do as they want.

And do not follow as a couple.

Ana seems to want to know Danna because one wants to have something good of it, that I did not understand very well.

I think because Danna wants to be friends and how he has deceived Ana, it costs them to be.

Too bad this great couple to be left, because they were amazing, but the skinny even that.

It's a girl's love, is that it is so worth, not as chubby.

It seems as if you would like Danna has cast him hurt Ana

They say llebaban three years together.

Hannah remarks throughout the conversation that has not respected at least wait until they separated Danna to sleep with the other girl.

Ana also says he has cheated three times.

Do not think you can fix, hopefully someday find Ana on the street and make him the happiest woman in the world.

Thank you for that translation. It really opened my eyes to this situation. Who would've thought that it was the Dannosaur who only wanted to be friends? I always thought Anaconda would find someone else first. Thanks again EE.

Thank you very much, español enterado.

I suppose the only way this situation could become good...for us viewers, that is...would be if the girls start bringing their cheating partners to the apartment for fun and games.  I don't think that will happen, but I would love to be surprised.  In fact, a lesbian four-some would be awesome.

As someone mentioned before, tonight Danna 's doing something suspicious on the terrace !

It 's like she was looking for or hiding something while watch out for Ana ... then quietly closed the door, turned off lights and walked to the bedroom.

Don 't want to make any prediction, but their relationship 's probably going to an end, not an happy ending, unfortunately ! Poor girls !!!

Guest Español enterado

As someone mentioned before, tonight Danna 's doing something suspicious on the terrace !

It 's like she was looking for or hiding something while watch out for Ana ... then quietly closed the door, turned off lights and walked to the bedroom.

Don 't want to make any prediction, but their relationship 's probably going to an end, not an happy ending, unfortunately ! Poor girls !!!

JojoGunne, if I understand correctly, Ana does not have another girl, she originally wanted to go back to Danna. But Danna would not for that no longer felt anything for Ana

Since I could take my to bed with them, though friends hahaha