cat fight

Guest hotcouple1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best thing about breaking up is making up .

You are so right.  I can't wait to see their make up sex.  It'll be epic, I'm sure.

I thought skinny was having her monthly rag week now could be messy ???

Well, I've done the "messy" thing...it's not so bad.  But hey, I'm willing to wait if they need to.

Well, it 's clear that the Fatty was cheating on the Skinny !

Now the Fatty 's trying to heal the wound on the Skinny as she wrote :

" My dear honey, I 'm so regretful for the whole thing I 've hurt you. Trust me, this is the last time you found it.

Next time, I 'll be extremely careful ! Love your ass ! LMAO !!!

Well, I've done the "messy" thing...it's not so bad.  But hey, I'm willing to wait if they need to.

You've gone down on a chick who was on the rag?

Well,  no...not that, but there are other things to do.  The girls DO have that strap on dildo, after all.

theres still trouble here all the bugs not worked out as  of yet ive been watching on and off all morning and there were long phone conversations in the hall on a house phone ? ( didnt know they still exist ) as well as alot of loud crying i thought she was cool after the morning breakdown she took a bath now on the couch listening to music crying again this may result in another break up '> my goodness there is trouble in almost every cam situation of some sort  max and lora better i think marks seen cam caps and is trying some veryt little but some anton needs to go  sergey is gone and i have no clue what to think about gia and  ian she makes me want to stab my eyes out with a knofe at times ! ill stick with lora for now till a nd wait to see if the goat takes  nora  from chuckelnuts

theres still trouble here all the bugs not worked out as  of yet ive been watching on and off all morning and there were long phone conversations in the hall on a house phone ? ( didnt know they still exist ) as well as alot of loud crying i thought she was cool after the morning breakdown she took a bath now on the couch listening to music crying again this may result in another break up '> my goodness there is trouble in almost every cam situation of some sort  max and lora better i think marks seen cam caps and is trying some veryt little but some anton needs to go  sergey is gone and i have no clue what to think about gia and  ian she makes me want to stab my eyes out with a knofe at times ! ill stick with lora for now till a nd wait to see if the goat takes  nora  from chuckelnuts

I really hope they work it out.  If they split up and leave I don't think we'll ever get a couple like them again.

Dude...I hear you about Gia.  Damn!  On the one hand, she's very much my ideal...mature, shapely...god, I love her legs.  So I constantly watch her...hoping she'll reveal something...and she rarely does.  Maximum frustration here.

Guest Buttplug

Why do you think mark has seen us? I agree, I really hope the lesbians don't break up. They have some great sex!

Guest ButtPlug

Wondering if it was a man or woman she has cheated with?. She was maybe needing the real deal meat injection.

Hopefully the'll make up and bring the third person in for a threesome.