cat fight

Guest hotcouple1

Guest hotcouple1

Don't know what the hell is going on, but the skinny one just jumped out of bed and started raising hell at the bigger one. They've been storming throughout the apartment yelling at each other for the last 10 minutes. Right now they're in the guest bedroom.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed that since they went to bed, chunky has been awake and doing something with her phone.  In the pics, skinny seems to be focusing on something on that phone.

I wonder if chunky has been digitally two-timing skinny?

btw, hotcouple, thanks for the pics and the heads up about this event.

Yep, fatty has been caught cheating.  She's always very protective of her phone and I think skinny has had her suspicions for sometime.

So that'll be another couple breaking up then?

Man, and just yesterday they were making passionate love together. Cell phones and computers are messing up all the couples on this site lately.

Yeah, I had just clicked over to see what they were doing because I noticed the larger girl was up on her phone earlier. When the first feed loaded skinny was snuggled up looking at the phone too, somewhat smiling. Then all of a sudden she jumped up, as did the larger girl, and the skinny one flicked the bird at her and went into her tirade. If they break up, that'll be 2 in less than 24 hours. I'd hate to be the owner of that site!

Man, and just yesterday they were making passionate love together. Cell phones and computers are messing up all the couples on this site lately.

Oh, I don't think it's the cell phones and computers...at least not in this case.  Chunky fucked up and blew a beautiful relationship.  I really hope they can put it back together, but it'll be a hard thing to do.

They were lying in bed fooling around about a week ago; Fatty's phone must have gone off (text) and she fairly flew across the bed (and Skinny) to grab it - Skinny was just reaching over to pick it up.

So not good.  I don't think we'll see another couple as awesome as this.  On the other hand, maybe Skinny will forgive Fatty?  Or find a skinnier GF?  I've got kinda used to Fatty tbh.