cat fight

Guest hotcouple1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, and just yesterday they were making passionate love together. Cell phones and computers are messing up all the couples on this site lately.

Awwww whats up Mr E?..... your "Coxless Pair" let you down? Experience should have told you that there is no such thing as a safe and sure relationship, and pity the fool who believes there is..Sucker! 

Man, and just yesterday they were making passionate love together. Cell phones and computers are messing up all the couples on this site lately.

Awwww whats up Mr E?..... your "Coxless Pair" let you down? Experience should have told you that there is no such thing as a safe and sure relationship, and pity the fool who believes there is..Sucker!

Apologies Bob, my comments were aimed at Jo Jo not you!

Yep, fatty has been caught cheating.  She's always very protective of her phone and I think skinny has had her suspicions for sometime.

So that'll be another couple breaking up then?

Oh, man...I hope not...not this couple.

Yep, fatty has been caught cheating.  She's always very protective of her phone and I think skinny has had her suspicions for sometime.

So that'll be another couple breaking up then?

Oh, man...I hope not...not this couple.

Dude, take your snarky, offensive attitude and shove it up your ass.

HOW DARE YOU SUCKER! Lol just kidding. Its all good. 

I do hope that work it out or the thinner one finds someone that will treat her right.

I would also like to see all these people that call the other one "fatty" I bet most of you could lose a pound or two yourself.  And she's actually not that big. Chunky yes but definitely not fat. Though I will admit while I don't normally advocate fake boobs are girl like her will be helped greatly but some more in the chest area. Cause it looks weird when a thicker girl has smaller boobs.

Also to slightly contradict myself I do find it interesting that is was the chubbier, less attractive one that was doing the two timing.  She should be thanking her lucky stars she got that chick in the first place. Though I have noticed the gay community has a different take on heavier people.  It seems the bigens in the gay community, male and female, do quite well for themselves.

HOW DARE YOU SUCKER! Lol just kidding. Its all good. 

I do hope that work it out or the thinner one finds someone that will treat her right.

I would also like to see all these people that call the other one "fatty" I bet most of you could lose a pound or two yourself.  And she's actually not that big. Chunky yes but definitely not fat. Though I will admit while I don't normally advocate fake boobs are girl like her will be helped greatly but some more in the chest area. Cause it looks weird when a thicker girl has smaller boobs.

Also to slightly contradict myself I do find it interesting that is was the chubbier, less attractive one that was doing the two timing.  She should be thanking her lucky stars she got that chick in the first place. Though I have noticed the gay community has a different take on heavier people.  It seems the bigens in the gay community, male and female, do quite well for themselves.

Like you, I hope they can work this thing out.

I also agree with you about calling the chunky one "fatty".  Myself, when chunky gets to looking like Alina's fat girlfriend...then I'll call her fatty.

currently, chunky is in the spare bedroom, looks like she's crying. was on the couch earlier writing what looked to be a letter. hottie is nowhere to be found.

Skinny was dressing to leave when chunky came home.  Then they had the heart-to heart talk, with chunky and skinny crying together, that ended with the pics I posted.  After that, skinny continued dressing and left.  Chunky has been home alone since then.