Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

considering the fact that they are not gay or bi but were doing it to entertain us i think that they were fine. 2 lovely girls showing off was a pretty good start. they've shown us a heluva lot more than most of the other apts. and they obviously made the guys go out so that they wouldn't come in and start fucking them. who knows. maybe at some point the guys will stay & get turned on enough to go further like a swap. in the meantime i love seeing their beautiful naked bodies & it doesn't matter what the reason is. my hat is off to them!!!!

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

considering the fact that they are not gay or bi but were doing it to entertain us i think that they were fine. 2 lovely girls showing off was a pretty good start. they've shown us a heluva lot more than most of the other apts. and they obviously made the guys go out so that they wouldn't comein and start fucking them. who knows. maybe at some point the guys will stay & get turned on enough to go further like a swap. in the meantime i love seeing their beautiful naked bodies & it doesn't matter what the reason is. my hat is off to them!!!!

I for one appreciate what they did. I thought they would not go there and now, who knows what can happen

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

considering the fact that they are not gay or bi but were doing it to entertain us i think that they were fine. 2 lovely girls showing off was a pretty good start. they've shown us a heluva lot more than most of the other apts. and they obviously made the guys go out so that they wouldn't come in and start fucking them. who knows. maybe at some point the guys will stay & get turned on enough to go further like a swap. in the meantime i love seeing their beautiful naked bodies & it doesn't matter what the reason is. my hat is off to them!!!!

Wow, Do you think Lena giving Katie oral was fake? I mean what the hell, she has her head right there between her legs, why would she go there and not really get into it? And have they ever master bated together like that?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

I'll bet more than your hat was off during this, maybe your pants too? Lol!

• Like 1