Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, Do you think Lena giving Katie oral was fake? I mean what the hell, she has her head right there between her legs, why would she go there and not really get into it? And have they ever master bated together like that?

Does not look like fake to me. Lenas reactions to it were real:

LenaKatiePussyEating2.JPG

LenaKatiePussyEating1.JPG

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Does not look like fake to me. Lenas reactions to it were real:

LenaKatiePussyEating2.JPG  0   98.52 kB

LenaKatiePussyEating1.JPG  0   101.78 kB

girls fake more better than a man ^^

the problem is Katie unties her hair and lays her hands just before putting her head between Lena's thighs

It allows, perhaps despite itself, to hide the real action
I think we got a good fake show, nude and fun girl 

1 minute ago, Refur said:

Where do you get this cam jabbath ? I have only two cam there and this is the third

I was there and watched :biggrin: Nah just kidding the cam is only visible in operators mode for creating moments. It has no sound at the moment. I guess thats the reason its not visible on normal list...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I wouldn't think they would, theyv'e done almost everything else on cam you could think of, this is pretty hot , it's good to have these 4 back

Of course. Good to have a big place with great people not hiding at all. After seeing the do-nothings in the hideout I began to doubt its possible :biggrin:

• Like 1

I wrote in the mansion topic. They are not lesbian or even bi. So do not expect much from them at once.

If I ask you to cook a simple Mille-feuille. Recipes are everywhere, there are a lot YouTube channels. However, you will not get a good Mille-feuille from the first or even the second time. Here is similar.

They are still cheerful, positive and smiling they now have a lot toys. So just watch their shows. Or do not look.

About games. So it is necessary to keep interest. Misty - keeps pick up a new guy online. Everyone watches - how it ends, guy run away or Misty and guy move into the bed. Anna and Alex - also spend long parties with games and drinking.

1090.jpg

1091.jpg

56 minutes ago, groomy said:

I wrote in the mansion topic. They are not lesbian or even bi. So do not expect much from them at once.

If I ask you to cook a simple Mille-feuille. Recipes are everywhere, there are a lot YouTube channels. However, you will not get a good Mille-feuille from the first or even the second time. Here is similar.

They are still cheerful, positive and smiling they now have a lot toys. So just watch their shows. Or do not look.

About games. So it is necessary to keep interest. Misty - keeps pick up a new guy online. Everyone watches - how it ends, guy run away or Misty and guy move into the bed. Anna and Alex - also spend long parties with games and drinking.

1090.jpg  0   478.36 kB

1091.jpg  0   491.59 kB

I don't believe for a second that these girls are 100% straight. The way I saw it, these girls are at least bicurious. No, they weren't exactly passionate, but they really enjoyed eachother. Even if the girls identify themselves as straight, I just don't buy it. I loved the show and hope for more to come. Maybe next time a boys night? :biggrin:

• Like 2