Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

32 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

katie likes the tub.

Sadly, they have a small bath. They deserve a big Jacuzzi. Or at least a bath type in SXLGD apt.

24 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

guys the inactive cam in katie's room disappeared :dodgy:

I understand they were included in the online - as soon as they could. Equipment in the process of connection and configuration (problems with NV, quiet sound in Lena's room etc). Their personal belongings just arrived today.

And yes - someone looked too much CasaHot.:biggrin: And free camera in the style of Anna apt.:shy:

10403.jpg

10404.jpg

• Like 10

I must say that this new apartment very pleases me at this time. Cam's position and focus really produce significant and positive differences.

The only thing that worries me at first (as a negative point) is the distance we see between cam 1 (kitchen) and cam 11 (Hall of entry). A distance on a handsome aisle without cam cover.

Of course, if no one uses it in a dishonest and intentional way, the negative impact will be considerably reduced.

And I do not think these two couples well aligned with each other will do so (I really hope).

And for this moment, I'm really curious about what a pijama party might look like. For those who are already naked most of the time. Hahahahah!
:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I must say that this new apartment very pleases me at this time. Cam's position and focus really produce significant and positive differences.

The only thing that worries me at first (as a negative point) is the distance we see between cam 1 (kitchen) and cam 11 (Hall of entry). A distance on a handsome aisle without cam cover.

Of course, if no one uses it in a dishonest and intentional way, the negative impact will be considerably reduced.

And I do not think these two couples well aligned with each other will do so (I really hope).

And for this moment, I'm really curious about what a pijama party might look like. For those who are already naked most of the time. Hahahahah!
:biggrin:

Maybe paint the pyjama on the body :biggrin:

• Like 1