Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

8 hours ago, Sparkles said:

VH told (or it was groomy, can't remember well) that he will be away for some days

Not some days. Some period. I heard until December. Yesterday's Lena - has nothing to do with Peter situation (her beloved grandfather died:cry:).

In general, they have a black period in life:cry:. But now they will work under the direct control of managers. As in the old days. They planned something interesting at the end of the month. I hope Lena will be back in game by that time.

17 hours ago, golfer06 said:

maybe they should have stayed home & gotten their own views! without the blanket of course. or maybe it's ralph under there?

They just came as friends.

As far as I understand, they will lose Phil soon.

Well, at the end of month they planned an interesting party. Lena is now dancing in the LR. She's okay.:angel:

• Like 1

Just now, groomy said:

They just came as friends.

As far as I understand, they will lose Phil soon.

Well, at the end of month they planned an interesting party. Lena is now dancing in the LR. She's okay.:angel:

are he & katie breaking up or is he going to school or something? is katie staying?

Just now, golfer06 said:

are he & katie breaking up or is he going to school or something? is katie staying?

Lena&Katie - remain. At the same time they will have management control (as in the old place). So are waiting a lot of girl-girl show. I think so.

No - there are family problems. He needs to leave for 10-14 days.

• Like 2