Archive Moment Requests Part #1

Hi guys, i notice you have a short clip of Kiramy & May on Oct 24th of The Girls  play with new friend but following that there was an all nighter with the 3 girls which does not seem to be there, any chance of this being put in please. It was with Kiramy & May seducing another girl and it went on almost all night until the early hours. Thanks.

slight correction, it may have been the all nighter on the 27th with them seducing this other girl only these days seem to go by go bloody quick lol. Sorry to fuck you about. Thanks.

Edited by Robwin

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Hi guys, i notice you have a short clip of Kiramy & May on Oct 24th of The Girls  play with new friend but following that there was an all nighter with the 3 girls which does not seem to be there, any chance of this being put in please. It was with Kiramy & May seducing another girl and it went on almost all night until the early hours. Thanks.

slight correction, it may have been the all nighter on the 27th with them seducing this other girl only these days seem to go by go bloody quick lol. Sorry to fuck you about. Thanks.

it is on my op page waiting to be cleared along with a lot of other stuff. i emailed them yesterday to have them cleared but they have been having a lot of problems with the archive. maybe that has something to do with it? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

it is on my op page waiting to be cleared along with a lot of other stuff. i emailed them yesterday to have them cleared but they have been having a lot of problems with the archive. maybe that has something to do with it? 

Yeah have noticed a few things funny with the archives lately, thanks anyway look forward to replaying it, bloody girls kept me up all night 🤣🤣