Masha & Sasha - General Chat #1

rebliz

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

Looks like all three going to spend the night in on bed at the BR without the cat

so when are they going to do a threesome they have swapped partners  had a foursome masha had a one on one lesbian experience the only thing left is a threesome 

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

so when are they going to do a threesome they have swapped partners  had a foursome masha had a one on one lesbian experience the only thing left is a threesome 

Nice theory I just wrote "spend the night" there is not mean sex

8 hours ago, rebliz said:

Bonne théorie Je viens d'écrire «passer la nuit» il n'y a pas de sexe moyen

Actually Masha has become weird, the atmosphere looks bad. And now their guests are now three weeks away. Who are they? StnCld316 told me that there was no sexual intercourse between the 4 good Message for Emmette111, StlCld316, Bean111, Rebliz, and of course all others.

ones, so what do they do when they are in the room and stay there for a part of the night, notably the prettiest (the thinnest guest) Can anyone who is a premium member please answer us?

Since 2 days the prettiest (the leanest of the guests) left and bizarement sasha and the remaining guest seems much more now (they play cards, dice ...) and without Masha !!!!

That night the guest spent the night in their room ???? Has anyone seen what they did ???? A 3 in a bed ???? And what's strange is that when the prettiest (the thinnest of the guests went into the room the other stayed in the living room couch but now alone she goes into the room ???? What all this means ???? And the strange attidude of Masha. I personally think that, maybe, sasha had sex with the prettiest of the guests secretly and that Masha understood it in him (even if in the past he had "parties" to 4) There are 3 days, sasha and the lean guest stayed very very long out part of the night so: not in front of the cameras ....... (BJ, cunnilingus (licking pussy) ..., maybe).

Since M and S have already slept with a couple invited in the past, it seems to me really impossible that it is not envisaged to make love with these 2

No ??? What do you think?? In any case the situation is really tense and strange between Masha and sasha + the remaining guest.

Anyone who has a rcl  Premium Member account could give us notice, I think of you (for example) StnCld316, since you must have the experience of their couple for a long time, what thinks of all this and confirms that they have not yet had sexual intercourse.

Thank you for reading me, (forgiveness translation google), I await your comments and your opinion on what happens in this apartment. What will happen next in the days to come. THANK YOU;

Le 28/09/2017 à 10h31, Turquie a déclaré:

7 minutes ago, fee said:

Actually Masha has become weird, the atmosphere looks bad. And now their guests are now three weeks away. Who are they? StnCld316 told me that there was no sexual intercourse between the 4 good Message for Emmette111, StlCld316, Bean111, Rebliz, and of course all others.

ones, so what do they do when they are in the room and stay there for a part of the night, notably the prettiest (the thinnest guest) Can anyone who is a premium member please answer us?

Since 2 days the prettiest (the leanest of the guests) left and bizarement sasha and the remaining guest seems much more now (they play cards, dice ...) and without Masha !!!!

That night the guest spent the night in their room ???? Has anyone seen what they did ???? A 3 in a bed ???? And what's strange is that when the prettiest (the thinnest of the guests went into the room the other stayed in the living room couch but now alone she goes into the room ???? What all this means ???? And the strange attidude of Masha. I personally think that, maybe, sasha had sex with the prettiest of the guests secretly and that Masha understood it in him (even if in the past he had "parties" to 4) There are 3 days, sasha and the lean guest stayed very very long out part of the night so: not in front of the cameras ....... (BJ, cunnilingus (licking pussy) ..., maybe).

Since M and S have already slept with a couple invited in the past, it seems to me really impossible that it is not envisaged to make love with these 2

No ??? What do you think?? In any case the situation is really tense and strange between Masha and sasha + the remaining guest.

Anyone who has a rcl  Premium Member account could give us notice, I think of you (for example) StnCld316, since you must have the experience of their couple for a long time, what thinks of all this and confirms that they have not yet had sexual intercourse.

Thank you for reading me, (forgiveness translation google), I await your comments and your opinion on what happens in this apartment. What will happen next in the days to come. THANK YOU;

Ils ont simplement regarder des choses sur le téléphone portable, rien de bien sexuel comme truc ^^

Il n'y a aucune attirance ou quoi que ce soit entre le couple et les guests, ce sont simplement des amies et ils se connaissent tous depuis quelques années