Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Calatilla76 said:

 

Ils regardent la télévision, vous ne manquez rien.

ok thank you calatilla, i am waiting ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There won't be a threesome, the reason she is nude is bceause she is concerned about her friend. She likes her friend but she is also keeping an eye on her. She is basically with her body language showing her he's mine. This isn't the normal for her but in this case she is and wouldn't even be aware of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

There won't be a threesome, the reason she is nude is bceause she is concerned about her friend. She likes her friend but she is also keeping an eye on her. She is basically with her body language showing her he's mine. This isn't the normal for her but in this case she is and wouldn't even be aware of it.

dude they are swingers she has no problem watching sasha bang another girl right in front of her,hell if anything masha is more likely to bang this girl than he is that's what happened last time masha had sex with a girl guest while sasha and the girls boyfriend sat in the living room twiddling their thumbs while their girls were going at it,you just cant rule out anything with this couple :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

now the guest is walking around nude in front of sasha I think all we need for a threesome is some alcohol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a waste of time expecting or even hoping that anything sexual will happen with this group. They all act like old grandparents in retirement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:27 PM, miscvoyeur said:

It's a waste of time expecting or even hoping that anything sexual will happen with this group. They all act like old grandparents in retirement.

:biggrin: I know when I see masha and sasha all I can think of is grandparents in a retirement home having sex lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

:biggrin: I know when I see masha and sasha all I can think of is grandparents in a retirement home having sex lol

The Older the Buck, the Stiffer the Horn.  :biggrin:

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Masha doing her own nympho thing in the bedroom while sasha is bathing...clearly heard in the lounge too..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, adamneve said:

Masha doing her own nympho thing in the bedroom while sasha is bathing...clearly heard in the lounge too..

I think this Masha is waiting to be discovered by a porn director, she is such a great actress:sick: (sarcasm)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Masha lying on the bed with her ass in the air pointing directly at Cam7. Perfect view :biggrin: If anyone wants a screencap, PM me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Masha and guest in bedroom.. massaging..Sasha alone... hmmm will he get a chance?:blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, adamneve said:

看起来他正在看着他的...::)

Yeah hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That cat of theirs will literally sit anywhere. Sits its ass down in the middle of their game, now its asleep on Masha's ass(that's a good choice though)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×