Masha & Sasha - General Chat #1

rebliz

- 3 weeks ago, Masha was normally dressed in the apartment and was taking a bath alone or with Sasha.
- 2 weeks ago, Masha dressed a little more "sexy".
- 1 week ago Masha started dressing up in underwear and then taking baths with the guest.
Every week it gets better and better :D
So since she took several baths together and were naked together, Masha dares to get naked in the apartment.

The lean guest was a bit less shy than the other and was sometimes topless next to Sasha when they changed shirts.I also saw her several times touched the breasts (bra) of Masha just for fun.
The guest who is still there is really shy with Sasha. She changes clothes by hiding from Sasha but I saw her twice entering the bathroom without knocking just to ask for something to Sasha and Masha while they were naked and I just saw a few minutes that she was topless in the same room as Sasha and did not hide herself when she changed clothes. It's weird...
I have seen a lot of change in 3 weeks so I hope there will be some thing between them
  • Like 1

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, fee said:

who are TK?

C'est le nom que les gens ont donner un un ami du couple qui est venu avec sa copine et avec lequel masha et sasha ont fait plusieurs orgies sexuels, il a un engin défiant même les blacks les mieux pourvu ^^

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

C'est le nom que les gens ont donner un un ami du couple qui est venu avec sa copine et avecazé masha et sasha ont fait plusieurs orgies sexuels, il a un engin défiant même les blacks les mieux pourvu ^^

ok