Masha & Sasha - General Chat #1

rebliz

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There won't be a threesome, the reason she is nude is bceause she is concerned about her friend. She likes her friend but she is also keeping an eye on her. She is basically with her body language showing her he's mine. This isn't the normal for her but in this case she is and wouldn't even be aware of it.

15 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

There won't be a threesome, the reason she is nude is bceause she is concerned about her friend. She likes her friend but she is also keeping an eye on her. She is basically with her body language showing her he's mine. This isn't the normal for her but in this case she is and wouldn't even be aware of it.

dude they are swingers she has no problem watching sasha bang another girl right in front of her,hell if anything masha is more likely to bang this girl than he is that's what happened last time masha had sex with a girl guest while sasha and the girls boyfriend sat in the living room twiddling their thumbs while their girls were going at it,you just cant rule out anything with this couple :biggrin:

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:27 PM, miscvoyeur said:

It's a waste of time expecting or even hoping that anything sexual will happen with this group. They all act like old grandparents in retirement.

:biggrin: I know when I see masha and sasha all I can think of is grandparents in a retirement home having sex lol