Masha & Sasha - General Chat #1

rebliz

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, bean1111 said:

Has he been here before he looks like Masha type phony tail.

He has, he used to go out with Masha all the time and leave Sasha home. Maybe this time we'll get to see what they're doing in the apt

Sorry to inject a note of reality here, but how exactly do these people survive? I see no evidence of any work-producing income. They can't be financially independent or they wouldn't be subjecting themselves to the inconvenience of 24 hour observation. And now everyone is getting massages. How does that work? Where does money come from? Are they just living in an alternate universe unknown to us? And they are not the only ones, obviously. Can anyone explain? I'm stuck here in the real world. Thanks.

2 hours ago, billycox said:

Sorry to inject a note of reality here, but how exactly do these people survive? I see no evidence of any work-producing income. They can't be financially independent or they wouldn't be subjecting themselves to the inconvenience of 24 hour observation. And now everyone is getting massages. How does that work? Where does money come from? Are they just living in an alternate universe unknown to us? And they are not the only ones, obviously. Can anyone explain? I'm stuck here in the real world. Thanks.

They get a Free Apartment and Financial Compensation from RLC for Displaying their Lives in front of the Cams.   This is their Work.