Masha & Sasha - General Chat #1

rebliz

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that. Actually, I was just making a lame joke. I'm a novice at this and am always fascinated by the thought that this might really be the extent of their lives, so to speak. In most cases, it doesn't come as a great shock. However, both Laura and Maya seem to be exceptions to the rule. They seem "above" all of this. Do you agree? And thanks for the help. One day I'll catch on.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, billycox said:

I know that. Actually, I was just making a lame joke. I'm a novice at this and am always fascinated by the thought that this might really be the extent of their lives, so to speak. In most cases, it doesn't come as a great shock. However, both Laura and Maya seem to be exceptions to the rule. They seem "above" all of this. Do you agree? And thanks for the help. One day I'll catch on.

Leora & Maya have been on the RLC Circuit for over 4 Years so they are the Seasoned Veterans.  Leora still holds her own. She has come a long way in the 4 Years she has been with RLC. When she first came to RLC she wasn't as Open to the Cams as she is today. Maya seemed to be a hit from the beginning though over the last couple of years the Activity has kind of settled down significantly. I think she may be trying to reinvent herself. Only time will tell there.

• Like 2

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎08 at 9:49 AM, tom4301 said:

Nice Sex in LR 08.09.17

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Already removed. That's pretty quick, for zippyshare. Would it be possible to re-load
it someplace else? Thanks if you can. Thanks for trying, if you can't.