Nelly & Bogdan General Chat & Quotes Aug/Dec 2017

Must say Nelly and Bogdan seem blissfully happy together having watched them finish one session on the couch minutes ago and now lying languorously together looking intent on going for a reprise in a matter of time.

They must feel extra energised as their visitor left and it seemed as if the cat was there for the whole thing. Even made off with some of the underwear when they'd finished similar to what happens in Leora and Paul's bedroom with their dog. 

The cat was sniffing around and then decided to make off with the unmentionables. I think they both got a laugh out of that.

They are certainly in their honeymoon period but I doubt that will end any time soon. Haven't seen a better suited couple anywhere else and apparently identical libidos.

Very happy viewing and worth catching live.

3 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Must say Nelly and Bogdan seem blissfully happy together having watched them finish one session on the couch minutes ago and now lying languorously together looking intent on going for a reprise in a matter of time.

They must feel extra energised as their visitor left and it seemed as if the cat was there for the whole thing. Even made off with some of the underwear when they'd finished similar to what happens in Leora and Paul's bedroom with their dog. 

The cat was sniffing around and then decided to make off with the unmentionables. I think they both got a laugh out of that.

They are certainly in their honeymoon period but I doubt that will end any time soon. Haven't seen a better suited couple anywhere else and apparently identical libidos.

Very happy viewing and worth catching live.

The cats took the underwear cause they smell like fish:biggrin:

Never saw her as horny as this afternoon. She put on a long red dress without underwear, a small top, nice make-up, a little necklace and a leather fetish top. Then she pulled out her tits.
That got my juices flowing. She looked at herself in the mirror, you could she that she was very excited. She even pulled her nipples hard. And when her boyfriend got home she showed her outfit, he was surprised and he knew what he had to do.
They had very horny passionate sex in the LR, she was so excited she swallowd his whole load in the kitchen.
Loved every minute of it.
The best couple on RLC, by far!

If you guys (Nelly and Bogdan) read this: Love you!

16 hours ago, Howard said:

You can thank me now.

0101.jpg

I love the cat. I wish I could read its mind. It might be thinking, "Oh, God, do
I have to watch this, A...gain?" :biggrin: Just playing Nelly, Bogdan. I love you guys.

I am curious about one thing, though. What is it with you and the cats? I
only ask, because I love cats. Why don't you keep any? I really liked the
hairless one. He/she seemed very attentive and protective of you. I would
have a very difficult time giving away a cat I had owned for any length of
time.

I sure wish you guys could talk with us. Anyway, I think you're great!