Margaret & Tony

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

It's very sad! The apt is nice and cool but without bedroom it's seems to have a Chloe & James 2.0 😕

That's what i was thinking,if it's only for the couple fine..now if even an guest stays in then it's just terrible.Lets hope they are some lonely type couple hehe.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I like this type of houses(just wish it had an bedroom)we can see the residents and fallow them relative easy.At least for my taste no need of giant houses were part of them aren't filmed and people hide in it.This place just like the zoi/Tim seem totaly fine.

all new appartments need a guest room it's the problem in zoi/tim apaprtment and probably with this one it's too small in my opinion

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That's what i was thinking,if it's only for the couple fine..now if even an guest stays in then it's just terrible.Lets hope they are some lonely type couple hehe.

Yes, let's hope! The guests will sleep on the floor or in the kitchen 😩

2 minutes ago, clivebb2^^ said:

all new appartments need a guest room it's the problem in zoi/tim apaprtment and probably with this one it's too small in my opinion

Agree,at minimum any house should have an livingroom with an coach(for guests sleeping)and at least an bedroom,the houses could still be relatively small but have this minimal things.Lets hope doesn't turn out an Cloe and James type place.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Agree,at minimum any house should have an livingroom with an coach(for guests sleeping)and at least an bedroom,the houses could still be relatively small but have this minimal things.Lets hope doesn't turn out an Cloe and James type place.

i never watched chloe/james when i have seen where they lived,it was not serious to propose an appartment like this with only one room,tony and margaret are more lucky they have two rooms :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Sorry - but without hope

VH already has 4 apartments with loving couples. And 2 more apartments with two lovers couples - who generally live a normal life (I about Teya apt and PAJV. Anna, KPLP and Grisha and Maria - use other methods).

It will be very difficult for them to compete with this.

And yes - it's Alex and Lina's house. The guy was visiting KPLP.