Margaret & Tony

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Sorry - but without hope

VH already has 4 apartments with loving couples. And 2 more apartments with two lovers couples - who generally live a normal life (I about Teya apt and PAJV. Anna, KPLP and Grisha and Maria - use other methods).

It will be very difficult for them to compete with this.

Still better hopes that some empty houses that we have right now,if this couple stays some nice time in cams,are active then would be another's nice house and option to fallow,there are at least two houses that are almost abandoned..those i have no hope.This one..opened today..no reason to doubt if them,maybe in some days,but now seems we gona have another house with people in it.

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

Sorry - but without hope

VH already has 4 apartments with loving couples. And 2 more apartments with two lovers couples - who generally live a normal life (I about Teya apt and PAJV. Anna, KPLP and Grisha and Maria - use other methods).

And yes - it's Alex and Lina's house. The guy was visiting KPLP.

Give up so fast? Come on groomy :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

Sorry - but without hope

And yes - it's Alex and Lina's house. The guy was visiting KPLP.

Don't forget Casahot! When that comes back they are all in big trouble. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Don't forget Casahot! When that comes back they are all in big trouble. 

Well depends Amy,Myself watched very little Casahot,and prefer this "normal" houses with couples.Gess depends the tastes.But believe the inactive houses and residents will have(and already having)an hard time when casahot returns etc.People,users will just starting ignoring and forgetting those places.But the actives ones thing will continue fine.