Margaret & Tony

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well depends Amy,Myself watched very little Casahot,and prefer this "normal" houses with couples.Gess depends the tastes.But believe the inactive houses and residents will have(and already having)an hard time when casahot returns etc.People,users will just starting ignoring and forgetting those places.But the actives ones thing will continue fine.

Not a big CasaHot fan either. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

The couch probably it's a big bed when open.. No problem at that...

It's an apartment equal to Zoi/Tim... even the cameras are at the same spots 

Being from Alex / Lina, gives us good feelings

Agree,the fact that's it's an Alex/Lina almost garanties us that we gona see some nice things and have some fun moments.

My take is that every dog gets a bite of the bone.  I'm willing to sit back for a couple of days see how this couple is. It is my opinion that we could get rid of 3 apartments right now and it would not hurt the site. We all have a pretty good idea which apartments I am talking about. Moreover, I'm wondering what VH plans to do as Mika and Anna's pregnancies progress.  Certainly you cannot raise a baby on a voyeur site.  I guess you can but I think it might raise a few eyebrows. In any event, let's see how this couple is. The shower cam is too high and they need another cam in the living room but all in all, cam placement is not too bad. Moreover, I like curvy girls so I'm ok with this place so far.. I just hope the NV is working....:huh:::)

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not a big CasaHot fan either. :biggrin:

It just feel to much "hardcore" and doesn't have the "watching the next door lives" element,at least to my tastes,but totaly respect that others people like it,myself from time to time watch casahot an little,but not my thing for sure.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

My take is that every dog gets a bite of the bone.  I'm willing to sit back for a couple of days see how this couple is. It is my opinion that we could get rid of 3 apartments right now and it would not hurt the site. We all have a pretty good idea which apartments I am talking about. Moreover, I'm wondering what VH plans to do as Mika and Anna's pregnancies progress.  Certainly you cannot raise a baby on a voyeur site.  I guess you can but I think it might raise a few eyebrows. In any event, let's see how this couple is. The shower cam is too high and they need another cam in the living room but all in all, cam placement is not too bad. Moreover, I like curvy girls so I'm ok with this place so far.. I just hope the NV is working....:huh:::)

Layne and Mika wont raise the baby on cam. They will step out but remain managers. Layne and Mika bought a flat recently where they will move too. 

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Totaly agree,there are two,three houses that aren't delivering nothing and wouldn't be a loss,more..two of them look to be very expensive to maintain,so would close that ones and opening maybe just one or two new ones,BUT...with  managers that know what they are doing(could be for exemple Alex/lina or specialy the N&A one that only opened one to date),so they would delivery VH type residents and not some bad actors or something.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Layne and Mika wont raise the baby on cam. They will step out but remain managers. Layne and Mika bought a flat recently where they will move too. 

Could be just me but..have the feeling he it's preparing Dasha,her girlfriend and the boyfriend to go to one or more houses..even if he said that Dasha wouldn't be in VH.well sorry The off topic.

9 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Guess I'm the only Casahot viewer in the crowd

I liked Casahot just when all the other houses are dead like sleeping - smoking-  hiding under a blanket - laying around doing nothing  things like that, 

• Like 2

As a free-loader, I like this type of apartment.  I know I'll be teased, but I can hope that I get lucky.  The problem with Chloe and James (one of the few apartments I checked regularly) was them and not the layout.