Eva & Sam - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Guest jason 123

These couple friends are Dasha before

They came here at Dasha's concerts
Seen before

Edited by jason 123
a

I love how RLC re-managed this old house. The new position of the cams is great! Even the new position in the hall, finally they removed that useless cam and now we can see perfect the entire hall in HD! And finally we can see the balcony! Thanks RLC! This house now is completely clean and more bright :) This couple were (are) Dasha's friends, and before Dasha and Demid left the apt, the guy were there last days, so I imagined that he would be the substitute of D&D. Great work RLC! I hope to see new people, giving more space to new tenants on this project. There are some current tenants who are going to be boring, like Maya and Stepan (they broke up), Zoya and Lev and recently Leora and Paul too. They're on the project for a long very time, so it's time to replace them with new active people. Thanks RLC :)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I love how RLC re-managed this old house. The new position of the cams is great! Even the new position in the hall, finally they removed that useless cam and now we can see perfect the entire hall in HD! And finally we can see the balcony! Thanks RLC! This house now is completely clean and more bright :) This couple were (are) Dasha's friends, and before Dasha and Demid left the apt, the guy were there last days, so I imagined that he would be the substitute of D&D. Great work RLC! I hope to see new people, giving more space to new tenants on this project. There are some current tenants who are going to be boring, like Maya and Stepan (they broke up), Zoya and Lev and recently Leora and Paul too. They're on the project for a long very time, so it's time to replace them with new active people. Thanks RLC :)

Really replace Leora, Ha Ha Ha, that's not going to happened anytime soon.

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Pourquoi elle peut pas venir voir une amie?

looks like Dasha gained some weight back she looks better she was getting to thin she looks great now. That girl Eva looks familiar