Eva & Sam - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

I never found Dasha more than average looking, and most of the sexual activity I ever saw was always pretty much hidden/undercover, so I can't say she ever interested me much, I'm not a fan of hers

i keep good looking. ;)

anyway, i start to like this apartment more and more again. This couple seems nice and the girl is very nice looking. They had several guests on the 2nd day and are not shy at all. It seems RLC did some nice casting again. :)

7 minutes ago, cacjc said:

So what's the deal with Dasha now she's been at Nelly's, Masha's and now back at her old apartment with Eva is she just and RLC pop in girl now.

She's even been on VH she loves the camera's

or she love her friends, because before talking about camera, VHTV or RLC, all the girls are dasha's friends, in her real life of course :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, Spock said:

i keep good looking. ;)

anyway, i start to like this apartment more and more again. This couple seems nice and the girl is very nice looking. They had several guests on the 2nd day and are not shy at all. It seems RLC did some nice casting again. :)

I agree on that, great improvement from D&D.

I think fresh new people is good for the site, next I'm waiting on now is Maya&Stephan to be replaced, then maybe Zoya&Lev.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, cacjc said:

So what's the deal with Dasha now she's been at Nelly's, Masha's and now back at her old apartment with Eva is she just and RLC pop in girl now.

She's even been on VH she loves the camera's

If you account the places don' forget she sty at Masha quite a long time

9 hours ago, henriPas said:

Elle est jolie, cette petite...

How are these pics allowed if they were posted in the premium section how have they ended up here. Also i'm sure Eva and Sam won't be too happy seeing them as i'm sure they read this as Dasha and Layne know about Camcaps

On 8/24/2017 at 1:06 PM, mib82 said:

I love how RLC re-managed this old house. The new position of the cams is great! Even the new position in the hall, finally they removed that useless cam and now we can see perfect the entire hall in HD! And finally we can see the balcony! Thanks RLC! This house now is completely clean and more bright :) This couple were (are) Dasha's friends, and before Dasha and Demid left the apt, the guy were there last days, so I imagined that he would be the substitute of D&D. Great work RLC! I hope to see new people, giving more space to new tenants on this project. There are some current tenants who are going to be boring, like Maya and Stepan (they broke up), Zoya and Lev and recently Leora and Paul too. They're on the project for a long very time, so it's time to replace them with new active people. Thanks RLC :)

Leora is RLC's greatest attraction. I doubt they'd get rid of her any time soon.

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

How are these pics allowed if they were posted in the premium section how have they ended up here. Also i'm sure Eva and Sam won't be too happy seeing them as i'm sure they read this as Dasha and Layne know about Camcaps

Eva and Sam  has two free cams that anyone can access even without a subscription because they are not a premium apartment