Layla & Eric - Part #3

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

1 thing about a couple like eric & layla is that they will have sex & won't hide. i wouldn't want them to be replaced by people like our friends at jeka's place.

Totaly agree in that point golfer.Never seen Eric and Layla hiding for sex,they usualy do it plain good sight.In that point(an important one)they are miles better indeed those five jeka residents/guests.My thing with them it's just i seen them already too much so no surprises or new things.But them as VH residents are good ones,that's an fact(at least in my personal opinion).

11 hours ago, golfer06 said:

1 thing about a couple like eric & layla is that they will have sex & won't hide. i wouldn't want them to be replaced by people like our friends at jeka's place.

As for not hiding, I'm already one foot behind the closet, which I believe will be used in the same way that Eric (without Layla)
did in his passage through T & M.:dodgy:

Take still in this, you leave very far out the front door to "smoke".
So this part will no doubt be identical to the first apartment they had here,

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

Totaly agree in that point golfer.Never seen Eric and Layla hiding for sex,they usualy do it plain good sight.In that point(an important one)they are miles better indeed those five jeka residents/guests.My thing with them it's just i seen them already too much so no surprises or new things.But them as VH residents are good ones,that's an fact(at least in my personal opinion).

There are no surprises or new things? Back in the passage through the complex and note that the "routine" there was already beginning to be broken.

Now, here and alone (or closer) but separated by real walls of T & M ,we can have something that we very much look forward to for your first apartment and in equal expectations for the ice cave.

I still believe in their ability to surprise. Positively, I hope.

19 minutes ago, thedbear said:

As for not hiding, I'm already one foot behind the closet, which I believe will be used in the same way that Eric (without Layla)
did in his passage through T & M.:dodgy:

Take still in this, you leave very far out the front door to "smoke".
So this part will no doubt be identical to the first apartment they had here,

if they smoke enough then i guess they'll become just like maria & grisha & we can spend all day trashing them. then they can be replaced by gary, leo, dora, & the rest & everyone will be happy right?

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

layla & eric are fine. who should replace them? ashley & kenney? 

That's what I wonder too. We did not lose a place because of them. It's confirmed Lisa will get a place and Nina and Alan's manager will open up sth. additional in future too. And I can't imagine Alex and Lina are done yet...

• Like 1