Layla & Eric - Part #3

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i really like layla a lot. she may be the best looking girl ever at vh. and if it wasn't for the fiasco at the compound it wouldn't seem like so much of a recycle job. but of course we want to see new people also. and yes of course there should at least be a bedroom. but she & eric have been a good couple. they will not hide or do nothing like jeka's place. the chance of having new guests that will do something is small anyway since they have friends like the do nothings. i'm glad they are back but i also understand that they could get dull really quickly.

A passive-aggressive response if I ever saw one..:biggrin:

22 minutes ago, mic351 said:

A passive-aggressive response if I ever saw one..:biggrin:

i watch this site for sex & layla is 1 of the best. anything else anyone does is secondary. needless to say i find a lot of this & all other voyeur sites to be boring. layla & eric have good sex & layla is beautiful. that's more than some of the others here. terry for example is a legend yet she has only been on the vh cams 4 times. 1 time was ruined by ashley's presence but the other 3 contained a lot of good sex so anyone like that rates highly with me. i hope that e & l can pick up where they left off & if they do i'll be happy with them. but for anyone that is expecting something different or more exciting they probably will be dissapointed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i really like layla a lot. she may be the best looking girl ever at vh. and if it wasn't for the fiasco at the compound it wouldn't seem like so much of a recycle job. but of course we want to see new people also. and yes of course there should at least be a bedroom. but she & eric have been a good couple. they will not hide or do nothing like jeka's place. the chance of having new guests that will do something is small anyway since they have friends like the do nothings. i'm glad they are back but i also understand that they could get dull really quickly.

Perfectly fine with it.Thats why people are diferent and have diferent tastes.Think it's 100% natural some find kind boring to see the couple again for the third,four time p(like myself and others)and others find good and even great to see the couple back.Are any of us wrong?absoluty not.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Perfectly fine with it.Thats why people are diferent and have diferent tastes.Think it's 100% natural some find kind boring to see the couple again for the third,four time p(like myself and others)and others find good and even great to see the couple back.Are any of us wrong?absoluty not.

1 thing about a couple like eric & layla is that they will have sex & won't hide. i wouldn't want them to be replaced by people like our friends at jeka's place.

@AlexLina  and @Voyeur House TV  Can tell Eric and Layla to leave the door open!  It's really dumb to close that door.  It would be better for the freeloader on the fence to be able to see from a distance what's going on in there.  With it closed, there's only the kitchen cam and if nobody is there, CLICK......and the potential subscriber interested in them is gone!  Closing that door is tantamout to covering the cam, IMHO.

• Like 2

The same door is open in Tony and Margaret's place. See, a freeloader can see them, but not all that well, but enough to know what's going on. Perhaps that person may be compelled to actually join VH to get a closer look from the closer cams. Amazing how that works! Hard to believe that I even have to explain this. 

• Like 1