Layla & Eric - Part #3

16 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if they smoke enough then i guess they'll become just like maria & grisha & we can spend all day trashing them. then they can be replaced by gary, leo, dora, & the rest & everyone will be happy right?

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol I don't get all the complains about Layla and Eric. Everybody knew they will come back and now people are surprised they are back and complain... :biggrin::huh:

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

layla & eric are fine. who should replace them? ashley & kenney? 

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That's what I wonder too. We did not lose a place because of them. It's confirmed Lisa will get a place and Nina and Alan's manager will open up sth. additional in future too. And I can't imagine Alex and Lina are done yet...

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

when layla & eric arrived at vh they had just about the hottest sex in voyeurland & now they suck? layla's not beautiful anymore? i must have missed something. 

Hey ! Do not include me in the concept "anticipated" here as a "beaten" or "recycled" couple.
On the contrary, I think the two apartments (very close), will only provide more interesting things between these two couples.

A complex (no pool not used) in a more optimized way.
:biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Hey ! Do not include me in the concept "anticipated" here as a "beaten" or "recycled" couple.
On the contrary, I think the two apartments (very close), will only provide more interesting things between these two couples.

A complex (no pool not used) in a more optimized way.
:biggrin:

And from what I've seen, Layla and Margaret seem to be doing much better now. Adding that Eric and Tony already understand each other very well and Margaret joins them we can have a resumption in better style than we had to their first apartment.

Just do not resurrect the "boys' club", please !!!!!
:cool:

2 minutes ago, clivebb2^^ said:

SXLGD  place or not for me  VH is boring currently

Dont mention SXLGD That's not a VH place and should not be mentioned in any other topics... Bad enough people keep writing the same bs over and over again in their topic...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

WTF are you talking about? Old couple lol :biggrin:

old couple like old life with boring life,you know a couple are together since 30 years old and don't know more what doing than stay on the phone all the journey and read a book

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

sxlgd is the worst apt ever in voyeur history!!!!!!!! why are you waiting for something to happen there???????? they are horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i said that yesterday in the topic it's the most worse appartment after watched during one month,now i am back with the free cams in some hours so i will stop watching,i paid i watch i don't paid i don't watch

1 minute ago, clivebb2^^ said:

old couple like old life with boring life,you know a couple are together since 30 years old and don't know more what doing than stay on the phone all the journey and read a book

We seem to be watching a different couple then. ::)

• Like 1