Zoya & Lev - General Discussion

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎08 at 6:35 PM, nagachilli2 said:

Because he's tall, dark, handsome, sauve and sofisticated gentleman.... He knows how to treat a women and pampers to all Zoya's needs. He's an athlete in the bedroom and a Cordon Blue chef in the kitchen and an all round action man if there ever was one...Plus he's a classy guy who could grace any Milan catwalk...What a stupid question rose...:dodgy:

Laughing049ec.gif

14 hours ago, tnpollo said:

Don't worry, she is leaving, watch in the morning, she already has a lot of bags packed and sitting in the hall, look in the bathroom and notice all the stuff gone of the shelves.

I think it has looked like Zoya has been packing ever since she returned from vacation. Guess RLC is renewing some of their older apartments. I think it is time to move on, after years it becomes rutine, there is little exitement. And Zoya can't possibly attract half as many viewers as Lev sceares away. LOL! So even though I'll miss Zoya, I think it is about time.

• Like 2

A few days ago, I saw Zoya walking around looking melancolically at the walls. It is starting to look like Z&L is moving out. I think it has looked like Zoya has been packing ever since she returned from vacation. I thought so when Zoya sorted out all her clothes, but now there is also boxes in the kitchen.