Zoya & Lev - General Discussion

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I really don't want to see Lev go...RLC will never be the same without him...:dodgy:

Well, Lev is an abusive slob, Efim is an abusive jerk, Stephan and Paul are slobs, so it will still be the same.

wouldn't that suck that she leaves and he stays 

5 minutes ago, tnpollo said:

I am not sure that Lev is leaving with her, He dosent have much, and his stuff is still in the closet. His Xbox has not come back since vacation, she was paying for it, guess we will have to wait and see.

• Upvote 1

Guys, just like that, when you see a couple making love tenderly or having gestures of affections in the bathroom, you really think they are separating :biggrin:
because that's exactly what it happens with Zoya and Lev
Zoya to always was the most active in the couple why it will change during their move :biggrin:

I do not think they are splitting up at all, they seem just as much in love now, maybe more than before, but they are both moving out.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Guys, just like that, when you see a couple making love tenderly or having gestures of affections in the bathroom, you really think they are separating :biggrin:
because that's exactly what it happens with Zoya and Lev
Zoya to always was the most active in the couple why it will change during their move :biggrin:

3 hours ago, tnpollo said:

I am not sure that Lev is leaving with her, He dosent have much, and his stuff is still in the closet. His Xbox has not come back since vacation, she was paying for it, guess we will have to wait and see.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, bobbysac said:

I wonder if Zoya is setting up the new place ,, she didn't come home 

This is not that far fetched.  I remember when Leora and Paul and Alina and Anton moved and they showed up in a bigger and nicer place.  The old place went dark and then the new place came online. Not saying this will happen but it is certainly not out of the realm of possibility.