Voyeur House TV

Weekly Premium & Standard subscriptions Giveaway!

VHTV Free premium at Voyeur House TV

Voyeur-House.TV provides FREE access to Premium & Standard subscription for your activity at VHTV forum section.

Starting from this week we reward most active users weekly by their input in making CamCaps VHTV forum the most interesting and living one.

Here's how how you get free subscription days at VHTV: The more comments you post, the more chance you will be rewarded by Voyeur-House.TV. 

Here's how we reward our winners:

• 1st place: Get 7 Days of PREMIUM subscription at VHTV
  • 2nd place: Get 5 Days of PREMIUM subscription at VHTV
  • 3rd place: Get 3 Days of PREMIUM subscription at VHTV
  • 4-7 places: Get 5 Days of STANDARD subscription at VHTV
  • 8-10 places: Get 3 Days of STANDARD subscription at VHTV

Everybody has a chance. That means that we will not reward the same users every week. You won't be able to win three times in a row. If you are considered repetitive winner in the period of 3 weeks, your reward will go to the next most-active user based on our calculations.
We believe it will make competition fair enough and much more reliable than Leaderboard-based, where almost same users take the same places every period contest runs.

If any winner has active subscription at VHTV, their account will be funded by the days won in addition to the amount they had at the moment already. If winner had Premium subscription, but won Standard one, we will add additional Premium days to his or hers Premium subscription :)

We made sure our analysis is 100% accurate, but if you find any error, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Difference between Premium & Standard subscriptions:
STANDARD subscription unlocks every camera at Voyeur-House.TV so you can enjoy real-time action from every angle available. Usual price is just $29.95/30 Days
PREMIUM subscription adds possibility to watch 24hr Timeline and unlocks Archive Moments section with over 10 000 videos to enjoy to. Usual price is just $39.95/30 Days

Winners archive: 08/21-08/27 | 08/28 - 09/03 | 09/04 - 09/10 | 09/11 - 09/17 | 09/18 - 09/24 | 09/25 - 10/01

• Like 1

This week (August 21st - 27th) we got these lucky winners:

medal_1_32.png1st Place: @Arkay2. We salute you for the amount of comments you posted this week at our forum. Thank you for your support and we hope to continue seeing you among our Premium subscribers at VHTV.

medal_2_32.png2nd Place: @ze81. So much negative comments first time we saw you among our topics here, that made us work harder and harder to improve. Thank you. Please enjoy our service and do continue providing feedback to us!

medal_3_32.png3rd Place: @henriPas. Looks like we got some attention from other websites fans last months. Cher utilisateur, nous serons heureux de vous voir parmi nos téléspectateurs plus souvent dans le futur!

@Sparkles, @mic351, @Russ, @Amy3 will get additional 5 Days to their subscriptions or will be given free 5 Days of Standard plan to their accounts.

@thedbear, @mib82, @clivebb2^^ will get additional 3 Days to their subscriptions or will be given free 3 Days of Standard plan to their accounts.

This week we had to begin from the 3rd top position in our list of most active users, as the first two places were taken by unstoppable @golfer06 and @jabbath1987. Gentlemen, I'm sure you won't mind giving a chance to new coming users to be rewarded with free Days at VHTV :D

Dear winners, please reach out to us via PM with message title "Giveway winner". In your PM please provide us with your email signed up at Voyeur-House.TV so we could fund your account accordingly.

If for any reason you don't want to accept the reward, please let us know who would you like the reward to be given to instead, it can be any user that deserves this reward by your opinion. It is totally up to you :)

• Like 5

How about that:  I got an honorable mention and I didn't even know there was a contest for VH.  Had I of known, I would have posted a lot more criticizing VH and everybody on here..  Just kidding a public thanks is in order from me.  Thank you VH.

7 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

medal_1_64.png1st Place: @Arkay2. We salute you for the amount of comments you posted this week at our forum. Thank you for your support and we hope to continue seeing you among our Premium subscribers at VHTV.

medal_2_64.png2nd Place: @ze81. So much negative comments first time we saw you among our topics here, that made us work harder and harder to improve. Thank you. Please enjoy our service and do continue providing feedback to us!

medal_3_64.png3rd Place: @henriPas. Looks like we got some attention from other websites fans last months. Cher utilisateur, nous serons heureux de vous voir parmi nos téléspectateurs plus souvent dans le futur!

@Sparkles, @mic351, @Russ, @Amy3 will get additional 5 Days to their subscriptions or will be given free 5 Days of Standard plan to their accounts.

@thedbear, @mib82, @clivebb2^^ will get additional 3 Days to their subscriptions or will be given free 3 Days of Standard plan to their accounts.

This week we had to begin from the 3rd top position in our list of most active users, as the first two places were taken by unstoppable @golfer06 and @jabbath1987. Gentlemen, I'm sure you won't mind giving a chance to new coming users to be rewarded with free Days at VHTV :D

Dear winners, please reach out to us via PM with message title "Giveway winner". In your PM please provide us with your email signed up at Voyeur-House.TV so we could fund your account accordingly.

Congrats everyone..looks like I am the ONLY One left out...

:sleepy: 

i am happy for ze81  and vh recognize the critics are important for the site progress...long life to freedom of speech on this forum !

warning point or not continue to say what you think it's very important.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

How about that:  I got an honorable mention and I didn't even know there was a contest for VH.  Had I of known, I would have posted a lot more criticizing VH and everybody on here..  Just kidding a public thanks is in order from me.  Thank you VH.

OK ! This was also a surprise to me and only reinforces what I have already pointed out here about VH considerations with its users and now associating this to our feedbacks (progressive or reactive).:biggrin:

Congratulations to all above mentioned as well.::)

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Congrats everyone..looks like I am the ONLY One left out...

:sleepy: 

This week you took 31st place at our weekly Top-100 commentators! But with amount of days in your subscription, you outperform may others :D 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

OK ! This was also a surprise to me and only reinforces what I have already pointed out here about VH considerations with its users and now associating this to our feedbacks (progressive or reactive).:biggrin:

Congratulations to all above mentioned as well.::)

Yes, I have to admit, they respond better than any of the other sites I have been associated with..

14 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

This week you took 31st place at our weekly Top-100 commentators! But with amount of days in your subscription, you outperform may others :D 

I am at 31st .. shame on me. That's embarrassing!!!

I know the usual culprits..but 31st..? 

:dodgy:...:sick:

27 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

medal_1_32.png1st Place: @Arkay2. We salute you for the amount of comments you posted this week at our forum. Thank you for your support and we hope to continue seeing you among our Premium subscribers at VHTV.

medal_2_32.png2nd Place: @ze81. So much negative comments first time we saw you among our topics here, that made us work harder and harder to improve. Thank you. Please enjoy our service and do continue providing feedback to us!

medal_3_32.png3rd Place: @henriPas. Looks like we got some attention from other websites fans last months. Cher utilisateur, nous serons heureux de vous voir parmi nos téléspectateurs plus souvent dans le futur!

If for any reason you don't want to accept the reward, please let us know who would you like the reward to be given to instead, it can be any user that deserves this reward by your opinion. It is totally up to you :)

Hehe golfer and me can get a special spam award maybe ? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 2

my 3 free days not working,anybody else have this problem? maybe it's because my membership finished last night don't know

I wasn't expecting this :) 

Tks VH-TV and congratulations to all mentioned on the list

4 minutes ago, clivebb2^^ said:

@Voyeur House TV  this is what i have,i tried log out and log in but the pay cams won't be unlocked.

We are checking this at the moment, i'm following it in our PM thread. 

5 minutes ago, clivebb2^^ said:

give my free days to amy3 

Please confirm if it's final decision? We will move your days to account of @Amy3

No other report of the same problem received from any user.