Voyeur House TV

Weekly Premium & Standard subscriptions Giveaway!

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I like them they bring new interesting stuff in here. No need to be shy you are great 

I agree with you. Ooopel, it takes talent to produce poems like you do. Enjoy your spoils. ::)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ooopel said:

you mean bring  a new taste of spicy flavor  with hot  girly stuff here ,that would be amazing :biggrin:

Exactly we need ooopel here :biggrin:

• Like 1

Can someone (anyone) indicate how to send a pm to VH re claiming a prize? TIA

1 minute ago, tweety said:

Can someone (anyone) indicate how to send a pm to VH re claiming a prize? TIA

Just sent a pm to @Voyeur House TV. You can do this under messages.

jabbath you remember my promise ? yes i wrote something special for you it's not complete yet when i finished it, i will tell you , because you an real friend to me , you have a white hand to  help to all persons here  with smile soul :heart:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just sent a pm to @Voyeur House TV. You can do this under messages.

Thanks jabbath. I get a notice saying that voyeur house tv cannot receive messages. Don't understand that at all

On 1/10/2018 at 1:48 PM, Voyeur House TV said:

Please expect giveaway results on this weekend. Sorry for delay.

(CONTEST) I do not understand, why would anyone give away, only seven days or less? When you see people give away their contest winnings, and no one is excepting them, is because people are not excited about it. Like hitting the LOTTO for two bucks. I instead would like to win a whole month, that to me would be exciting! These type of contests are for those few, who unfortunately are living month to month. (If that's the case PM me, and I'll pay for your membership) If you total up the free memberships, is doable for one Winner. The members and staff, can pick the winner, to make it fair and balance. Like selecting an employee of the month. What you need in my opinion, is someone who knows MARKETING. I would sell, advertise, everything that pertains to your business. Including sign pictures, panties, objects, anything tied to the people in the APT. This way they don't have to worry or starve, by receiving a portion of anything sold under their names or APT. The less greedy a business owner can be, the happier everyone would be. Peace Joey :cool:  

PS: I commend you on your growth. All you need now, is better looking APT. Furniture, and people who knows how to clean a room and believes in personal hygiene. I'm sorry, I was brought up in a prim household. These are my suggestion and opinions!  "Oops" Time to join! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tweety said:

Thanks jabbath. I get a notice saying that voyeur house tv cannot receive messages. Don't understand that at all

Their inbox is full. I will tell James.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ooopel said:

jabbath you remember my promise ? yes i wrote something special for you it's not complete yet when i finished it, i will tell you , because you an real friend to me , you have a white hand to  help to all persons here  with smile soul :heart:

That would be a great honor for me :biggrin::heart:

Thanks Jabbath

Hace 15 minutos, tweety dijo:

Gracias jabbath. Recibo un aviso que dice que voyeur casa tv no puede recibir mensajes. No entiendo eso en absoluto

At the end of this page you will see a "contact us" link send your message through it, I have already done it although I have not yet been answered

4 minutes ago, tweety said:

Thanks Jabbath

Try it again please. James cleared his inbox.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Try it again please. James cleared his inbox.

Thanks. I am always grateful when someone does anything to help me. It is amazing how many people are like that. Sent a message to the @Voyeur House TV link and it wasn't rejected this time.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, tweety said:

Thanks. I am always grateful when someone does anything to help me. It is amazing how many people are like that. Sent a message to the @Voyeur House TV link and it wasn't rejected this time.

Always try to help here my friends 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Sad to see anyone caught up in such an evil drug! The truth is, NO crackhead, would ever give up their rock. In 1996, a young man was working at a gas station, when his Crack friend shows up to brag about he's nugget. The next thing, the Gas station attendant, snatches the crack from his tight grip and swallows the rock. In return, the owner of the ROCK took his knife out, and cut him open, down to his navel to retrieve his NUGGET. I know is only a video, but is the reality how one can become oblivious to his needs and surroundings. Excellent video, I might add! Joey :cool:

That's so true. If you ever watch cops, a lot of times someone caught with drugs in his pockets will say someone else must have put  it there. So lets see, a crackhead got some crack, and instead of smoking it right away, he put it in your damn pocket, Lol

• Like 1