Lisa & Em - Part #1

3 hours ago, fasterboss said:

well it seems that the final zoifan was right her and camgirl,

What were you doing to my favorite house?:angry::angry:

56 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Hmm, I am looking at timeline and if this is not a cam show, she has some special obsession with her social media account. I am just saying.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm11/cam15?timestamp=1508689282

And BTW, what is so wrong with being a camgirl? specially when we are talking about someone already is a VH participant?

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I don't care if she is a camgirl. Lisa's bate sessions are already Lisahot anyways. No big deal to me if that's what she wants to do. There are other traditional voyeur cam apts to look at if you don't like it. 

I'm really not a fan of camgirls, and as you say well there are other alternatives,

but my alternative was lisa, which I think differs from all the others,
but I will not complain any more, nor do I have that right,
I'll wait and see, if I do not like the lisa project, I'll leave my life, and leave cc and vh

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i like lisa's bates & don't mind em being a camgirl. but i want to see more & i don't think we need a lisa #2 that has virtually no sex. also if the guy stays lisa will not be cleaning & texting naked anymore.

The girl did her cam thing naked when Lisa was out. I think Lisa will probably masturbate when they will be out.  I don't know though if Lisa will be about to bring a guy and have sex with him with them in the house.