Lisa & Em - Part #1

Been out all day so missed Lisa coming online and all the other events which I'm just catching up with.

Firstly a couple of words for Lisa herself

• Welcome to your new online home :heart:, we cannot send you flowers directly to mark the occasion  but hope the picture below will suffice.
  • Love the choice of underwear, knowing we have commented in the past I get the feeling that you chose the Batman edition especially for us :biggrin:.
  • Thank you for going down to console Misty who was obviously quite upset at the time. I think the two of you in the same building can be a great support for each other.
  • I (and a lot of other VHTV and CC subscribers) now wait to see how your new life develops over the coming days and weeks. Best wishes.

Flowers1.jpg

• Like 4

Lisa's new apartment is one floor up from Misty's apartment and 2 or 3 units further up the parking lot, on the same side of the building. The reason you can't see the cars or the parking lot from her loggia windows, is because of her apartment being 1 floor higher up. The layout of Lisa's apartment is virtually identical to Misty's, but the extra camera in Lisa's bedroom is a great idea that needs to be duplicated in Misty's bedroom. it also looks like the lighting is better in Lisa's bedroom.

Note for Alex: The audio seems to be malfunctioning on cam16 in Lisa's bedroom. All you can hear is crackling.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

Lisa's new apartment is one floor up from Misty's apartment and 2 or 3 units further up the parking lot, on the same side of the building. The reason you can't see the cars or the parking lot from her loggia windows, is because of her apartment being 1 floor higher up. The layout of Lisa's apartment is virtually identical to Misty's, but the extra camera in Lisa's bedroom is a great idea that needs to be duplicated in Misty's bedroom. it also looks like the lighting is better in Lisa's bedroom.

Note for Alex: The audio seems to be malfunctioning on cam16 in Lisa's bedroom. All you can hear is crackling.

About that sound I guess we just have to tell Panda and Sealion next to that cam to behave :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

كان خارج كل يوم غاب ليزا القادمة على الانترنت وجميع الأحداث الأخرى التي أنا مجرد اللحاق بركب.

أولا بضع كلمات لليزا نفسها

• مرحبا بكم في منزلك الجديد على الانترنت :heart:، لا يمكننا أن نرسل لك الزهور مباشرة بمناسبة هذه المناسبة ولكن نأمل أن الصورة أدناه كافية.
  • أحب اختيار الملابس الداخلية، مع العلم أننا قد علق في الماضي أحصل على الشعور الذي اخترته طبعة باتمان خاصة بالنسبة لنا :biggrin:.
  • شكرا لك على الذهاب إلى وحدة التحكم الضبابية الذي كان من الواضح جدا بالضيق في ذلك الوقت. أعتقد أن اثنين منكم في نفس المبنى يمكن أن يكون دعما كبيرا لبعضهم البعض.
  • أنا (والكثير من المشتركين ففت و سيسي) الآن ننتظر لنرى كيف تتطور حياتك الجديدة خلال الأيام والأسابيع المقبلة. أطيب الأماني.

Flowers1.jpg

:heart: