Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

hello to everybody i've been away from rlc for a few weeks been worrying so much about the hurricanes here in fla we almost got hammered by irma were very lucky, i'm a big regina and sher fan i was wondering if anybody could tell me have they done anything interesting the last few weeks, when i was premium member i have yet to see them bate or really do anything interesting, 

39 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

hello to everybody i've been away from rlc for a few weeks been worrying so much about the hurricanes here in fla we almost got hammered by irma were very lucky, i'm a big regina and sher fan i was wondering if anybody could tell me have they done anything interesting the last few weeks, when i was premium member i have yet to see them bate or really do anything interesting, 

Hi Thomas yes they have done a bit mainly bating in the shower. Renata Sher and Regina did have one hot night down stairs massaging and kissing it got pretty hot. They ended up in the shower kissing and bating with the shower head off. It got pretty hot between Renata and Sher pashing each other very hot but since that night everything has fell apart. I'm not blaming anyone but it seems Tereza has something to do with it. 2 day's ago the girls had a big argument while Tereza was away so now she's back we are waiting for the Renata Tereza showdown. That's a quick summary of what went on.