Watcher212

Leora and Paul - General Chat Comments (Sept 1, 2017- Oct 1, 2017)

Watcher212    89

Leora and Paul - General Chat Comments (Sept 1, 2017- Oct 1, 2017)

• Like 1

Aussie_oi_oi    44

Leora is very talented but there's one thing I've never seen her do is play a guitar. Wonder how good she would be if she could?

Aussie_oi_oi    44

Maybe guitarist Juliana Vieira would be a good look like if Leora played. Check her out shes an awesome  guitar player and a bit of a look alike.

Aussie_oi_oi    44

I'm always bored when exercising on the Treadmill and Eillipical but came up with a bright idea. Use the ipad to watch Leora, cracker of an idea.

Aussie_oi_oi    44

Watching Leora creaming up her ass is easy to forget your exercising.

gufstra    1

Now awake, but with more clothes, it has happened a little sharper to see her without clothes. (Nude)

Voodooox    32

it would be interesting to see leora using the anal dildo on camera 7 and on camera 1 they are the best cameras in the apartment :heart:

Nicholas    299

As long as such insinuations are made, it will not happen no time soon, if ever, when what gets posted here, usually is known there.

robur    20

Beautiful. 

I've thought many times that I can't be attracted to watching her do it again and again, after all it's basically the same thing. But I always end up with a hard-on, watching her fingers rubbing her clit, perking her nipples... 

• Upvote 1

Chicago515    54

Today she appeared to be be really turned on.  Once she removed her panties she quickly played with her clit and nipples and climaxed in just a few minutes.  Her hips raised off the couch and when she was done she laid there and enjoyed the moment.  After looking out her window for a long time, bottomless, she has returned to the guest room to be on her computer.  I wonder what the view is outside their apartment and if there are other buildings where people can look into her apartment or if it is just a scenic view.  It was a certainly a scenic view for us today.  Thank you Leora.

Stark46    0

Leora is beautiful and sexy even, how not to love this woman, they read this chat? Sorry the question is my first time here, RLC has decided to fuck me and will not let me renew my signature T.T

Nicholas    299

She is certainly gorgeously attractive and sexy ! The bra and panty set she chose to adorn today is amazing ! She has such good taste in quite a number of things including and especially what she chooses to dress in and wear. What a special woman she is. Her companion Paul should feel very fortunate and grateful to have her.

Chicago515    54

Paul just came home and she greeted him in the hall wearing only a bra.  He must know she pleasured herself and doesn't want any attention from him as he doesn't even try to touch her or get her to touch him.  I guess he want to eat first.