Anabel & Efim General Chat Comments Sept 2017

This house it's amazing...the guests know they have an "special" room(without cam) to go..and they all use it..again and again..so it's very rare to see anything hot or fun with guests..just like it's happening tonight..there is an couple there but as in 99% of the time in this apartment the just tease in the cams then go to the special room without cams..Basicaly that's this house.

45 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This house it's amazing...the guests know they have an "special" room(without cam) to go..and they all use it..again and again..so it's very rare to see anything hot or fun with guests..just like it's happening tonight..there is an couple there but as in 99% of the time in this apartment the just tease in the cams then go to the special room without cams..Basicaly that's this house.

Judging from the shape and size I would guess it is a toilet.

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

3 hours ago, yadevol said:

Judging from the shape and size I would guess it is a toilet.

Yes, it is a bathroom attached to the guest room, and I've already accompanied 5 people there at the same time. Anabel and Efim were one of them. For a time of "use" of the collective bathroom around 25 minutes.All.

Exactly because of this behavior and especially because of that apartment I canceled my premium RLC subscription.

And I see from the posts that nothing has changed there. .
:cool:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yes, it is a bathroom attached to the guest room, and I've already accompanied 5 people there at the same time. Anabel and Efim were one of them. For a time of "use" of the collective bathroom around 25 minutes.All.

Exactly because of this behavior and especially because of that apartment I canceled my premium RLC subscription.

And I see from the posts that nothing has changed there. .
:cool:

Exactly mate.Anabel and Efim and all their guests are using this room without cam sinse the house opened,Basicaly all guest have the "memo" from the residents that they have that place to go..so every party etc with guests,even with people sleeping it's totaly no fun because we know p(with one or other exception)that 90% of the times the guests will just go do the things to there.And being Rlc A&E and their games are there to stay..thank god for the other cam sites..An couple doing this wouldn't last three,four months in cams.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

The guests were in there for four minutes and you could clearly hear them talking the whole time they were in there. I don't know why you're getting upset that you missed seeing a four minute conversation that you could still hear. And I don't think this room affects how much sex you see in this apartment. Guests that don't want to have sex on camera, won't have sex on camera, whether this room is there or not, they'll either stay the night and not have sex (like the couple tonight), or they'll leave and go somewhere else. I don't see how this room changes anything.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

The guests were in there for four minutes and you could clearly hear them talking the whole time they were in there. I don't know why you're getting upset that you missed seeing a four minute conversation that you could still hear. And I don't think this room affects how much sex you see in this apartment. Guests that don't want to have sex on camera, won't have sex on camera, whether this room is there or not, they'll either stay the night and not have sex (like the couple tonight), or they'll leave and go somewhere else. I don't see how this room changes anything.

Let me start off by saying that I normally agree with a lot of what you say Ash1 and it's not whether they are having sex in a room without camera or not.  It's the fact that people pay to see what is going on in these apartments and when they have any room without cameras, then the paying people don't get to see them at all.  I totally agree with ZE81, there should be NO hiding places in any of the apartments but because of people like yourself, there always will be!!  All of you just keep putting up with the shit that RLC deals you,  but the bottom line is the people that are paying should get what they are paying for and that is to see the tenants when they are in the apartment.  I don't give a damn what they do when they are outside the apartments but when they are home there should be NO hiding spots!!!  It's bad enough you have to pay what they are asking for a premium subscription which doesn't include the replay function, and then for them to continue to have the hiding spots they do is absurd!!  Sorry, just how I feel!!!!!!

Have a good night!!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Because people want to see people smoke their cigarettes and see them do nothing at all ^^ this room is simply a second restroom with a window that allows them to smoke not to go out on the balcony
Besides most of the time it is used by the guest, in case you did not know the principle, they are people, often friends, who have no interest with RLC to do things in front of the cams :biggrin:
This couple is pretty good, they spent a good party of the evening in the bathroom, it is even find topless when she did not really want to show in front of the cams
It's a pity to always see the same negative comment for a small detail of 5 minutes while everything else is great to look at
Besides, I find it a shame not to see any more comment about Anabel who is a perfect girl and very pleasant to discover day after day

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Well.maybe this guests..seen a lot other guests going to this room again and again and staying there 10,15min in an row...sometimes they start the kissing and stuff outside and them boom...room without cam..and happens a lot and it's not one or other time.