Violet & Jeff Part #1

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Позаботьтесь и получите безопасное возвращение. Мы все заботимся о Томи :biggrin::heart:

They probably forgot about us, because they did not turn off the apartment):biggrin: But this is excellent for me, I felt so calm when I see that the apartment is online and Tomi is sleeping or watching Jerry, and we are quietly engaged in important matters:heart::blush:

1 minute ago, Violet&Jeff said:

They probably forgot about us, because they did not turn off the apartment):biggrin: But this is excellent for me, I felt so calm when I see that the apartment is online and Tomi is sleeping or watching Jerry, and we are quietly engaged in important matters:heart::blush:

Yes so we all can see Tomi is well and waiting your return :heart::heart:

12 hours ago, Violet&Jeff said:

For the planting, no one could look after them and had to leave Tomi alone, :cry:I'm very worried about her, but the picture was left online and I watch her all the time. I left a lot of food and water for her. I hope tomorrow we will be able to return.....

I know you care about him,but that break my :heart: look to the place and see him in corner of sofa alone and in dark:cry:,well return soon and safety and give Tomi an good tasty meal.