Violet & Jeff Part #1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's why I say I speak for myself. I understand I'm in the minority but I find any and all monogamy stale. I don't subscribe to monogamy in my personal life. I most certainly don't want to see it on cam. I'm just against it entirely.

Okay I know. I know :biggrin:

44 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So when exactly did I say people shouldn't express opinions? Hm? If you're going to critique something I said, get your facts straight, seeing as how you quoted my post in question but didn't even bother reading what I wrote. I'll say it again in laymen's terms:

I didn't say I have a problem with people saying something they don't like about a couple or apartment. I mean for fuck sake, I literally did that earlier in this thread about this couple. The MAIN point I was making was that people make the same repetitive complaints over and over and over again. If you don't like something, then fine. Speak your piece. But some people on here have to speak negativity every other goddamn hour like some 4 year old that needs to be heard. And most of the time it isn't even a different criticism than one they said the day before or even a few hours before. How many times have we seen the same set of people bitching that Misty fucks different guys? It's like we get it, you don't like that she fucks different guys, but making the same redundant comments about it isn't going to change the fact that she will continue to do whatever the fuck she wants. That would literally be like me going into Tim and Zoi's thread and every single day saying how much I don't like them and how I don't think they deserve to be on VH because they are overweight. 

About speculation? Speculation is one thing, but some of you people take your speculations and equate them for truth. Then judge people based on a made up truth that you legit have no idea anything about. "This person is bad because of reasons I made up in my own head, despite the fact that I have no idea what they are talking about. I won't wait for more context to make a more informed opinion, nor will I accept that there might be context that I am not aware of. I'll just simply bring my own biased opinions into their unique situation, with no knowledge of the language, create my own truth, and etch it into stone." 

I don't really see what you're talking about, people on here bitching and moaning hours on end about something. I think you define bitching and moaning as an opinion expressed that doesn't agree with yours. Most of the times you posts you are bitching and moaning about people bitching and moaning about something. You say people are constantly complaining about Misty's lifestyle, i don't see that. We all like to watch Misty and who's next in line for a good fucking. The language barrier leads to speculation on here is true, i really don't see anyone condemning anyone based on speculation. Again it may happen, but it's not as rampant as you make it out to be. As far as you saying people shouldn't express their opinions, you just said in your previous post that people should take the easy route and switch channels instead of expressing an opinion on a apartment, which as usual you define as complaining. We have a difference of opinion on if someone thinks differently than the majority i think, i say it's an opinion, you see it as complaining. And again, i don't see people nonstop bitching hour upon hour on particular subjects or tenants on here.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's why I say I speak for myself. I understand I'm in the minority but I find any and all monogamy stale. I don't subscribe to monogamy in my personal life. I most certainly don't want to see it on cam. I'm just against it entirely.

I sure would like to try that monogamy thing with Violet ....

They are one of the best looking couples one either site. The enjoy each other and have fun together. I enjoy watching them all the time not just during sex. Keep up the good work, learn to take what is said here with a grain of Salt.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

They are one of the best looking couples one either site. The enjoy each other and have fun together. I enjoy watching them all the time not just during sex. Keep up the good work, learn to take what is said here with a grain of Salt.  

Yes, you see it too. ❤️