Just not the same

So, If I can understand it is the timestamp from the US server, right ?

Witch time zone you are from ?

(thanks for the explanation)

It doesn't matter what time zone I am from.  Your view of my posts will show the timestamp determined by your setting...which is the default server setting.

(I'm in US Mountain timezone)

It doesn't matter what time zone I am from.  Your view of my posts will show the timestamp determined by your setting...which is the default server setting.

I thought so. Greetings from Western Europe

I thought so. Greetings from Western Europe

Howdy!

Interesting note:  I lived in West Germany for 6 years.  I left shortly after the Wall came down.

Why did Olga and Sergey's apartment go bye-bye and are there any new tenants for their old apartment? RLC is really starting to get crappy because my favorite apartment is not working out other than the only reason I like that apartment is because of Gia. But she is so boring. As one poster on this site said, we're paying to see them have sex. But I would enjoy being able to see them take a bath or shower and walk around nude. If anyone could take lessons from Olga, it would be Gia. She could definitely learn a thing or two. Olga had no shame to bare it all when she did.

As one poster on this site said, we're paying to see them have sex.

Actually, no. You're not paying to watch them have sex. You're paying to watch them live their lives. You want to see them have sex. It is completely different. It doesn't mention sex anywhere on the site.

That being said, all I want to is see them get it on as well. Just don't get confused on what you're paying for.  :D

P.S. Lets hope they never bring in anymore heavies like that one lezbo.

As one poster on this site said, we're paying to see them have sex.

Actually, no. You're not paying to watch them have sex. You're paying to watch them live their lives. You want to see them have sex. It is completely different. It doesn't mention sex anywhere on the site.

That being said, all I want to is see them get it on as well. Just don't get confused on what you're paying for.  :D

P.S. Lets hope they never bring in anymore heavies like that one lezbo.

Oh...I don't know.  For me, appearance is important, but attitude is more important.

Olga looked good, but her sex with Sergey sucked.  Alina looks too much like a child, but she and Anton put on a really good show...when they have sex.

If they came up with a fat chick who had the kinkiness and sense of adventure that Lora has...I'd watch her.

• 2 weeks later...