In Public

Guest ButtPlug

Guest Squirrel

The cutie in the pic with Lowes in the background is hot.Where were girls like this 40 years ago.

She just made a new wallpaper for my desktop.

She got replaced by a crowd of illegal alien Mexican dudes who hang around the Lowe's and Home Depot parking lots soliciting their services for yard work and unskilled construction work.

And they come in handy too, when you have a big job to get done. I've put a few of them to work. I get a good days work out of them and pay a good days wage.

I always said that if you have to deport anyone, deport the lazy, resourse sucking blacks back to Africa. I'll take a hard working Mexican anyday. He's here to provide for his family the traditional way. Not the modern black way with their hands out.

Yeah, I know I'll here the shit for this too, but there are good and bad in every race, color and creed.

Guest Squirrel

Yeah, I know I'll here the shit for this too.

You fucking betcha right, dude. The "here" should be "hear." This is primarily an English language forum, ya know!

I be givin yo a -1 for dat, mo'fo'!

• 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...